開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
ivanos
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2015-09-15 11:05
引言回覆

這篇文章不知是否有人看過

當代四位獨立製錶大師,Roger Smith, Kari Voutilainen, Laurent Ferrier, 和 Philippe Dufour 最近在一次場合被請求推薦$10,000以下的錶款,什麼會是他們的推薦呢?

答案在此: http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/that-time-revolution-asked-roger-smith-kari-voutilainen-laurent-ferrier-and-philippe-dufour-what-watch-theyd-recommend-for-under-10000

其中 Roger Smith 的回覆: "I don't know if this would surprise people, but personally, it would have to be a Rolex. They are exceptional watches and what impresses me about Rolex is that they're not very adventurous, which is good, because they know they have a great movement. The movements that they use are tried and tested. They've been around forever — why change the wheel? They have a watch that you can use for dress, sports, and it's a great all-rounder. Put one on your wrist and you'll probably die with that watch on your wrist. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I look at the mechanics of a watch, the case and how all the components are constructed; to me, [the Rolex is] bulletproof, and I don't think you can get much better than that. They don't sponsor me, by the way."
submariner3135
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2015-09-15 12:11
引言回覆

Put one on your wrist and you'll probably die with that watch on your wrist.
神回覆.......... 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈

終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2015-09-15 13:46
引言回覆

這個價格內勞力士就是無敵
ivanos
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2015-09-15 14:30
引言回覆

submariner3135 寫到:
Put one on your wrist and you'll probably die with that watch on your wrist.
神回覆.......... 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈

"They've been around forever — why change the wheel? "

這句我也覺得很讚... 可以聯到某些人對獨立製錶師的指控: "Re-inventing the wheel". 相信這句話應該用不到 Roger Smith 身上 眨眼
nexcare
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2015-09-18 21:00
引言回覆

"If I could only buy one, I would go for a Rolex Daytona. If you really want to start a collection, it’s probably going to have to be with something simple, so the best way is to go to an auction and try to find original 50-year-old pieces that are still in good condition. That’s a very easy way to start."

天阿,是 Daytona
submariner3135
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2015-09-19 22:28
引言回覆

其實我第一個想到的也是Daytona 116520......... 眨眼
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2015-10-05 11:21
引言回覆

ivanos 寫到:
這篇文章不知是否有人看過

當代四位獨立製錶大師,Roger Smith, Kari Voutilainen, Laurent Ferrier, 和 Philippe Dufour 最近在一次場合被請求推薦$10,000以下的錶款,什麼會是他們的推薦呢?

答案在此: http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/that-time-revolution-asked-roger-smith-kari-voutilainen-laurent-ferrier-and-philippe-dufour-what-watch-theyd-recommend-for-under-10000

其中 Roger Smith 的回覆: "I don't know if this would surprise people, but personally, it would have to be a Rolex. They are exceptional watches and what impresses me about Rolex is that they're not very adventurous, which is good, because they know they have a great movement. The movements that they use are tried and tested. They've been around forever — why change the wheel? They have a watch that you can use for dress, sports, and it's a great all-rounder. Put one on your wrist and you'll probably die with that watch on your wrist. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I look at the mechanics of a watch, the case and how all the components are constructed; to me, [the Rolex is] bulletproof, and I don't think you can get much better than that. They don't sponsor me, by the way."

超級同意, 如果我一輩子只能選一隻錶, 我一定選勞 DD, 什麼場所都適合, 上山下海也沒關係。
Aceman
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2015-10-05 20:35
引言回覆

謝謝好文分享 !
maasai
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2016-06-13 10:25
引言回覆