WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - ROLEX 16570 or SEKIO GS GMT????
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
ROLEX 16570 or SEKIO GS GMT????
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  下一頁
發表人 內容
wu411223
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-04-16 10:14
引言回覆

Grand Seiko 的“步度証明書”

rolex1016
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-04-16 10:33
引言回覆

驚訝
chiukh2007
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-05-02 00:18
引言回覆

Hi, good evening. I am new to WatchBus and I am from hong Kong. Sorry for sending this message in English since I am very slow in typing Chinese.

I write this response because I am the one Honson Yip was mentioning. I own the Rolex Exp II and the GS GMT and I also brought the GS SBG R019 from Yip Sir. I wrote a review in my GS GMT. If you are interested, you can read it at
http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=779283&rid=0

I don't want to agrue with any of you about which one is better- the Rolex or the GS. The most important thing is "which one makes you happier?". You wear the watch, not the watch wears you. You buy the watch for yourself but not for others to admire. If you want to buy one of these 2, try them on and see which one you like more. They are similar in function and both are very good with a similar price tag. I don't think you will regret for buying either one of these 2.

Cheers ande enjoy your watches, whether they are cheap or expensive. Wear them in good health. I will be most happy to answer any questions related to my watches.

Regards,

Chiukh2007

wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-05-02 00:39
引言回覆

chiukh2007 寫到:
Hi, good evening. I am new to WatchBus and I am from hong Kong. Sorry for sending this message in English since I am very slow in typing Chinese.

I write this response because I am the one Honson Yip was mentioning. I own the Rolex Exp II and the GS GMT and I also brought the GS SBG R019 from Yip Sir. I wrote a review in my GS GMT. If you are interested, you can read it at
http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=779283&rid=0

I don't want to agrue with any of you about which one is better- the Rolex or the GS. The most important thing is "which one makes you happier?". You wear the watch, not the watch wears you. You buy the watch for yourself but not for others to admire. If you want to buy one of these 2, try them on and see which one you like more. They are similar in function and both are very good with a similar price tag. I don't think you will regret for buying either one of these 2.

Cheers ande enjoy your watches, whether they are cheap or expensive. Wear them in good health. I will be most happy to answer any questions related to my watches.

Regards,

Chiukh2007

Hi Chiukh,

I coundn't agree with what you just said anymore! But as you know, it is always easier to say than to do, when such a large sum of money is involved.

It so happens that I had a similar dilemma only a few days ago. I was facing the difficult decision myself: to buy the GS GMT or not. With the very limited budget I have, I ended up with buying Chronoswiss...

I mean, I love both GS GMT and Chronoswiss equally, no doubt about it. But still, the brand name on the dial may still affect most people when they have to make the decision.

Wy02
chiukh2007
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-05-02 01:07
引言回覆

Hi, Wy02, thanks for your reply.

That is exactly what I mean. Buy what you think is more appropriate to you. Everyone has his/her preferences. Some may think brand name is most important. Others may think external appearance is more important, while others.......accuracy, resale value, reliability, price etc and etc. To me, I will judge myself (of course, I also listen to others' opinions and get informations from various sources, like internet) and buy the one that I can afford and like most.

Work hard and save more for your next watch. It may be 2004, 2005.... it doesn't matter. These days life becomes more difficult. Have something that can stimulate and push us to work harder and happier (of course, watch is not my only stimulant).

Cheers,

chiukh2007
chiukh2007
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-05-02 01:08
引言回覆

That is exactly what I mean. Buy what you think is more appropriate to you. Everyone has his/her preferences. Some may think brand name is most important. Others may think external appearance is more important, while others.......accuracy, resale value, reliability, price etc and etc. To me, I will judge myself (of course, I also listen to others' opinions and get informations from various sources, like internet) and buy the one that I can afford and like most.

Work hard and save more for your next watch. It may be 2004, 2005.... it doesn't matter. These days life becomes more difficult. Have something that can stimulate and push us to work harder and happier (of course, watch is not my only stimulant).

Cheers,

chiukh2007
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-05-02 01:30
引言回覆

chiukh2007 寫到:

Cheers,

chiukh2007

Thanks Cuiukh2007, 眨眼 眨眼 眨眼

GSs are Awesome indeed. 耍酷 I really envy you have two GSs... 害羞 害羞 害羞

GSs are actually my next targets, after buying the two Chronoswiss... 害羞
Hope I will be able to afford them next year.... 眨眼 眨眼 眨眼
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-05-02 10:09
引言回覆

把整個歐系錶拿來和seiko比
不恰當吧