WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [問題]關於萬年曆腕錶的一些問題?懇請各位先進解惑!
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2003-11-14 16:52
引言回覆

各位大大好:

一直不太瞭解萬年曆腕錶的原理?以及他如何調整?因為看到一些萬年曆的手錶,都可以支持四百年以上不用去調整日期!我就很好奇他怎麼知道二月是二十八天,或是二十九天呢?
例如說我買了一支萬年曆的手錶,但是我如何知道他現在是在潤年的當年,或是不是在潤年?又離潤年幾年?我的口才不好,好像在繞口令!
我想表達的意思是,如何去調校一個萬年曆的日曆,爾後不必須要再調整,他自動會秀出正確的日期?
希望各位大大解惑一下,謝謝!
uffizi_c
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期六 2003-11-15 20:21
引言回覆

以上的問題在 Zenith 的catlog. 上都有完整的回答,
去錶站'騙'一本來看看吧.
不過基本上一年有365.xxx天, 這0.xxx值在四年裡剛好是0.9xx天,
so四年多一天,而經400年0.0xx天的誤差加起來又會再多一天,
而400個400年又.....而4萬個400年後又多.....
so設計閏年錶時會有一形狀怪異的機件,來控制閏年的計算,你去看看
IWC新的七天自動萬年曆面盤(真水~)或可感一二 .
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-11-16 22:05
引言回覆

多謝!不過我還是回去多讀書,研究一下!
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-11-16 22:53
引言回覆

With my limited knowledge, I think there's a special gear in a perpetual calender which rotates once every 4 years. That is how it can determine the leap year. IMHO, I think perpetual calendar is the coolest complication among them all. It certainly makes every Feb 29 meaningful.
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-11-17 09:26
引言回覆

Flyback,

Thanks lot!
I just curious about how do they know and how to adjust the calendar in specfic month?
For example, the watch in exhibition should be stopped, it is not work normally, because there is no power to drive them. So how people know the real time inside the watch? And how to adjust it? It should have some ways to know the adjustment for correct date, right?
That's my question, sorry for my poor English, I am not sure you can understand my question!
Anyway, thanks again! Talk to you later!
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-11-17 14:28
引言回覆

For each adjustment, I think you'll have to bring the watch back to the dealer or manufacturer for service (not 100% sure). I'm not sure if you can do it yourself. This is when a watch winder comes in handy. I just read the December issue of WatchTime and there's this master watchmaker sent a letter to the forum and told collectors not to abuse the watch winder. Basically, only calender watches need to be placed on winders when not in use. For other watches, he said it'd be similar to leaving your car running when parked. It only "speeds up the decomposition of the oil by shearing the molecules."

I'm a beginner as well, but I found this interesting.

Btw, I think PP will do the 2100 adjustment for free. That as if you can live that long and have that kinda money. 哈 哈 哈
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-11-17 16:00
引言回覆

Flyback,

Now I got it! I think you are right, maybe it can't be adjust by ourself, it should be back to the dealer for adjustment!

For the PP, it's too expensive for me, I am a poor guy! haha....

Maybe someday you have one, you have to share the experience to us!
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-11-17 21:50
引言回覆

<< Basically, only calender watches need to be placed on winders when not in use. For other watches, he said it'd be similar to leaving your car running when parked. It only "speeds up the decomposition of the oil by shearing the molecules." >>

Thanks for sharing the important knowledge!
This is useful for every watch fan! 非常高興
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-11-17 23:00
引言回覆

Sorry, the following quotation is not related to the topic of perpetual calender watch. Just thought it's nice to share with all watch fans since the ever-discussing issue of how to use a watch winder properly has been brought out. 微笑

And, hopefully, any knowledgeble fans can give us some hints... 微笑

Source: http://www.sportime.com.tw/

Author: Eric and S&T老P, 2003/10/02(Thu) 20:58:13

Original message:

Q:

自動機械手錶(AUTOMATIC)若決定要收藏,應該

1. 置於陰涼乾躁之處, 但幾乎不再動它,
例如置於保險箱.
2. 如上, 但是偶爾拿出來上上發條,
讓她偶爾動動才比較好.
3. 買一個那種自動上鏈盒,
使她如正常佩帶般地行走才好.

請問以上三種情況, 孰優孰劣?

又, 在此情況下, 請問幾年洗油保養一次即可呢?

A:
小弟不才,參加過幾個製錶大師的演講, 或是親自請教過名錶的鎮廠
大師,這個問題幾乎是必定被提出來的.

如今有兩派說法,都有理論基礎:

1.手錶像衣服:同一式樣的衣服,一件掛在衣櫃都不穿,一件經常
穿著,經常穿的一定比較先破損.
2.手錶像車:同時出廠的車輛,每日定時暖車的引擎效能一定高
於不常啟動的

幾年該洗油保養呢?
也有兩派說法:
1.錶廠派-請依說明書指示
2.獨立製錶派-錶走好好的沒事幹麻動它,等有問題再作保養即

誰對呢?? 我不會自製'達比龍'錶,所以不敢批評

不過,我的忠告是,錶如果幾乎不再動它半年以上,因為潤滑與彈
簧的關係,剛開始戴的前兩天都不會準,此時請勿苛求

使用自動上鏈盒也要注意,好的自動上鏈盒應該能避免過度磨耗
,天天用機器上鍊八小時以上,保證提早要保養
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-11-18 00:07
引言回覆

wy02,

Thanks for sharing that Q & A, it's very insightful. I personally think that everything should be maintained a good balance. Unless you got a Blancpain 1735, what's the point of leaving it deep in the safe? And if I had a 1735, then I'll probably play with it all the time to get my $$ worth. If you like watches enough, you'll play with it more often than not, and that should be enough, isn't it? I personally don't have the $$ to start a collection just yet, so I guess it doesn't affect me one way or the other. 哈 哈 哈

peen22,

Back to the perpetual calendar, if you really want one, and can spare around $8000 US, then I'd suggest you to look into Union Glashuette. I don't want to be viewed as a Glashuette freak, since I've been posting numerous messages about it in various threads. However, they really bring great value to the table. You can put a GO side by side to the Lange and don't feel any less German about it. 微笑 Anyway, unless I can get a legit Lange Datograph for under $10,000 (which is unrealistic), then my next purchase will definitely be a PanoSomething. 微笑

Union is not as nice, but it's still being done in the same plant. We are talking about a perpetual calendar for under $10,000 here.

Flyback.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔