開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-10-20 06:05
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:
hahaha.. I really love my watch, not because they are very expensive. Instead, each watch is a memory to me, each watch has a story behind. I do not wanna it suffer any demage.

So people said mechanical watch can keep for life-long, is this only true for expensive watch like rolex?

沒有人說你的錶不用愛惜啊,為什麼要這樣想? 困惑
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-10-20 11:11
引言回覆

well, nono, maybe i expressed it not clearly. I do not have negative meaning.

I am just thinking whether cheap automatic can last life-long as those expensive brands. Can the watches last forever?
Yasuko
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-10-20 13:17
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:
to Yasuko, so how many watches do we need?

also, Mechanical watches are usually not accurate, so how often do u set the time again? How often you think is acceptable?

It depends on what you think of your watches. One person can have only one watch and wear it or not at any moment. I like watches and put on one of my favorite watches at anytime when I am awake. I think of watches as part of our dress and treasure watches very much no matter of the cost. I like to change watches on different occasions, like office hours, sports, official meeting, travelling, night party, formal dinner, etc.

If we are talking about a chronometer watch, the watch is ususally adjusted between +5/-3 sec. Therefore, it takes 2 week for a chronometer to have a bias of one minute. That is the usually time interval I re-set my watches.
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-10-20 14:51
引言回覆

onlyseiko 寫到:
dbssimon兄
看來你也快成為錶狂了~~
微笑

本來還以為“表狂”一尊號非在下莫屬。 害羞

看來遇到對手了。 害羞

中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-10-20 18:04
引言回覆

watchfreak兄,

人如其"名",freak不就是狂熱/愛好者! 眨眼
franco
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-10-20 18:23
引言回覆

onlyseiko 寫到:
用手上鍊因扭力大,
上鍊齒輪也轉得快,
很容易磨損的.
小屑屑會掉到機芯的其它齒輪上.

這麼說, 自動盤在旋轉時, 因為磨擦, 小屑屑也會掉到機芯的其它齒輪上 ??

個人持反對意見 !

dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-10-21 02:46
引言回覆

to watchfreak, i am just a baby level watch lover, do not worry. But I am really interested in watches, I will spend time, money and love on watches in the future.

to franco, the discussion is quite interesting. Somehow, I agree with onlyseiko. BUT the demage due to friction will have the effect for very long period of time. So movement cannot last forever without repairing.
franco
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-10-21 10:54
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:
to franco, the discussion is quite interesting. Somehow, I agree with onlyseiko. BUT the demage due to friction will have the effect for very long period of time. So movement cannot last forever without repairing.

Yes, not only the mechanical (auto or manual wind) but also the quartz movements should be well oiled, maintained and regulared, that will elarge the repairing life cycle.

but I don't agree onlyseiko opnions for damage when manal winding the auto movement'. unless that auto movement has problem or bad design.

BarryHo
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-10-21 11:04
引言回覆

手上鏈機芯既然是要手上鏈,
就有其設計一定的耐用度吧.

資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-10-21 14:58
引言回覆

supposed to be. Also, usually we put mechanical watch to check for every 2 to 5 years. At that time, the 'dusts' should be removed from movement.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔