WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [極郅]PAM111 for diving
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
Suunto
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-01-17 14:54
引言回覆

Can PAM111 be used for scuba? It is rated to 300m...
Thanks for the info
chen88
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-01-17 15:33
引言回覆

why not?
quote:http://www.sportime.com.tw/report01.html 眨眼
RD
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2006-01-18 17:38
引言回覆

why would you want to wear a useless Pam (no depth, compass, timing etc.) under the water? a genuine dive watch like Sunnto would get the job done perfectly.
les3466
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2006-01-18 19:35
引言回覆

Go and dive......enjoying it
sliaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-01-19 05:26
引言回覆

If the Italian frogmen can dive without the help of a rotating bezel (basically to show how much time you can keep diving without using up the oxygen), guess you can. Then the only question left is water resistence. It should be fine with 300m WR (tested at 400m)
Suunto
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-01-21 16:59
引言回覆

Thanks for the information, everyone
The main reason I would choose a watch like Pam or Sub for diving is ease of changing time. It is exceedingly difficult to change time on a Suunto, and that could be a huge drawback when one goes diving around the world. (For example, when you have to keep track of your time in the airport for transit, or when the dive boat leaves the dock. I once transited 5 stops to get to Palau).

I have a dive computer with me now (SmartCom from Scubapro/Uwtech), the ability of the watch to keep track of dive related data is no longer important to me. The main mission of the a dive watch for me now to is simply keep track of time and be easy enough to adjust time. I had a G-shock world time for that mission for a while until it quit on me in Fiji (where they don't sell any battery and the whole resort is ran on solar power so after 8 there is no power, no cell phone, nothing. It was pretty scary to have no idea what the current time is.

Anyway, just my experience. thanks for listening.
Suunto
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-01-21 17:00
引言回覆

Thanks for the information, everyone
The main reason I would choose a watch like Pam or Sub for diving is ease of changing time. It is exceedingly difficult to change time on a Suunto, and that could be a huge drawback when one goes diving around the world. (For example, when you have to keep track of your time in the airport for transit, or when the dive boat leaves the dock. I once transited 5 stops to get to Palau).

I have a dive computer with me now (SmartCom from Scubapro/Uwtech), the ability of the watch to keep track of dive related data is no longer important to me. The main mission of the a dive watch for me now to is simply keep track of time and be easy enough to adjust time. I had a G-shock world time for that mission for a while until it quit on me in Fiji (where they don't sell any battery and the whole resort is ran on solar power so after 8 there is no power, no cell phone, nothing. It was pretty scary to have no idea what the current time is.

Anyway, just my experience. thanks for listening.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔