前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  下一頁
發表人 內容
chipoh
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-08-06 15:20
引言回覆

As I know, they sell new watches only.
I am not sure about the price as it sometimes varies for parallel goods. And you can negotiate.

Someone like buying GS online. Some other like buying in shops.
But for your reference, I saw there are quite alot of different GS models in Asia Watch in CWB. I am not advertising for the shop but because I sometimes go there and "play" their watches and talk to them, so I know the people there.

To be honest, for some of the models you may get a better price if you buy online. Some other models it might be cheaper there. So you need to check out yourself la.

And my final suggestion is: no matter where you buy it from, you'd better take a look at the real watch first and try it on before you purchase it.
Some models look better in real and some look better in picture.
Wah
香江特派員
香江特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-08-06 16:09
引言回覆

Many thanks. It is useful.
chipoh
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-08-06 16:32
引言回覆

The SBGM001 is still my favorite watch!
I owned it for more than 1.5 years.
靚,準,不會經常跟人撞錶

Is that your Chronomat Evo in the picture?
I love Breitling so much recently but I haven't had one yet.
Saving money for it.
Wah
香江特派員
香江特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-08-06 20:46
引言回覆

chipoh 寫到:
The SBGM001 is still my favorite watch!
I owned it for more than 1.5 years.
靚,準,不會經常跟人撞錶

Is that your Chronomat Evo in the picture?
I love Breitling so much recently but I haven't had one yet.
Saving money for it.

Yes. It was my first watch that I bought some years ago. I was impressed by its poster. If you are interested, you can find my posted pictures some weeks before.

I love it even though I have some more expensive watches later on. It is the first mechanical watch that bring me to the watch world.
chiukh2007
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-08-06 21:05
引言回覆

Wah 寫到:

Thanks. But could you convert it to HK$? I know my colleague will go to Japan very soon. If it is affordable, I will ask her to buy one.

By the way, actually you don't need to answer me in English. It is my fault of not knowing how to type Chinese character. 害羞 害羞 I am too old to learn it again. 害羞 害羞 害羞 Will buy a write pad some time later.

I also don't know Chinese typing. The list price in HK$ is around 30000. Chipoh is right. You better see and feel one before your decision. Sure to me, the SBGM001 is the best modern GS.
You can compare the price between Japan dealer and Asia Watch. But someone tells me that you will not get the warranty card when buying GS from Asia Watch. For myself, I prefer Japan dealer. Cheers.

Wah
香江特派員
香江特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-08-06 21:28
引言回覆

Dear chiukh2007,

The GMT is so lovely! It is even more beautiful when matched with leather strap. Thanks again.
chipoh
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-08-06 23:45
引言回覆

兩星期前在日本看過一支breitling大日曆blackbird
非賣品
美!
可惜有點大,43.7mm

Dr.Chiu,新的72-hour power reserve GS 如何?
chiukh2007
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-08-07 00:21
引言回覆

chipoh 寫到:
新的72-hour power reserve GS 如何?

Good as usual. GS is the brand that will never let me down. The 72h powerreserve and the indicator are really good functions for daily use.

chiukh2007
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-08-07 00:24
引言回覆

Wah 寫到:
Dear chiukh2007,

The GMT is so lovely! It is even more beautiful when matched with leather strap. Thanks again.

In terms of quality and accuracy, sure it will be better than the other GMT.
always999
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2006-08-09 21:26
引言回覆

圖中的GS輸的地方應該是要加強夜光功能吧
從之前的文章開始顯示:
4頁(共6頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章