WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [請教] 該買PP 6000 還是 A. Lange 的 Lange 1?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
uhrfan
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 13:34
引言回覆

3712 and 5980, in my opinion, are manipulations, not trendy.

Before 3712 comes to the market, all watch dealers know that there would be a force in the market (you can guess where the force come from) to drive up the prices. (I confirmed from a few sources)

Mass media was manipulated to deliver message that products are scarce so to push up product prices.

Again, my view on "trendy" things is that it can be enjoyed by general public and not only 小眾市場

PP's ownership changed hands in 1930s and their advertisement is still asking people to pass watches to different generations. How's that? The company would still celebrate its 170 anniversary in 2009....

Every watch brand, include PP, Lange, and many others have been trying to be associated with some kind of tradition, country, territory...and we all know that it is a kind of commercial cosmetics and repackaging. The bottom line is that everybody does it and if Lange is guilty for that then please apply the standard to every brand.

It is probably not proper for all of us to "guess" what are the maximum units that a watch brand can sell in the market. I simply do not believe we have sufficient information to do that kind of judgement here. There were many cases in the history that you could win a battle but loose a war.

It is great fun to discuss on watchbus and we shall all continue to do that

眨眼

uhrfan 在 星期二 2007-06-19 22:24 作了第 3 次修改
webber96
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 13:39
引言回覆

All are good articles. I enjoy reading and absorbing the information and knowledge. 非常高興
kuotong
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 13:51
引言回覆

謝謝2位大哥的精闢分析
harrison_cheng
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 16:13
引言回覆

太複雜囉 ,我五年前(2002)有一百多萬要買表,選擇兩支-Lange Dato & 3970, almost the same price at that time. 我感謝腕X計沒幫我找到Lange,讓我在佳士得拍到了第二代complete set的3970J,2002年的時候台灣還沒有Lange的代理,不過那是Lange感覺有點像是一個future star.未來是不是我也不知道, 至少過去這五年還不算是,not even close to Panerai or vintage Rolex.
uhrfan
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 17:02
引言回覆

如以增值幅度判斷錶的好壞,那大部份的巴友不都買了一堆$#$^&&%$# 眼睛轉啊轉

2002弱勢歐元時期,如在歐洲買Dato,實際入手價應在台幣80萬左右. 增值不如3970J truely. However, 3970 應該跟Dato Perpetual去比吧. 而且要等Dato Perpetual停產後再來比才公平吧.

I still think we shall give credit to watch prducers who really commit to make a difference.

錶價漲不漲那是"做手"的事了.

換個角度想,人棄我取不才是投資好東西的最高準則嗎!

Again, I am a PP fans too. My PP collections are bigger than my Lange collections.

I just think that using 2nd-hand price to judge a watch brand's value is a bit unfair to Lange -- purely personal opinion.
harrison_cheng
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 17:29
引言回覆

那時腕X計報我105萬耶,當時若有二手的也要80幾萬, 我買3970 當時110萬,只是真的後還差很多,當然我也說了未來他是不是star我也不知道
uhrfan
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 20:12
引言回覆

依希記得NT$105萬是5,6年前Dato歐元訂價換算成臺幣的價錢(當時歐元兌換台幣最低曾到28以下). 在歐洲錶店小弟通常殺10%價錢(最高記錄殺15%), 再加12~15%的退稅,純白金Dato可NT$80萬左右入手. 臺灣二手錶店當時應該是在賺資訊不發達,無本地代理商的windfall profit.
uhrfan
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-06-19 20:15
引言回覆

happy_wis 寫到:
For me, I would pick PP6000.

As rolex118238 said, PP6000 擁有罕見月行日期指針.未來性不錯 眨眼

New dial for 2007 looks cool too 耍酷

240 movement, I love it!

For me, I think Lange is just a "trendy 時髦" thing... it may be cool..... well.... for a while only.... Look at its auction price, the "trend" is a bit "cool" down now. Some 2nd hand watch shops recommend me don't touch it 困惑

By the way, I actually have PP 6000. 害羞 害羞
Wai
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2007-06-20 00:02
引言回覆

My personal opinion is that, the word "trendy" doesn't really apply to Lange.

It more applies to watches like TechnoMarine. 微笑
happy_wis
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2007-06-20 00:43
引言回覆

harrison_cheng 寫到:
...2002年的時候台灣還沒有Lange的代理,不過那是Lange感覺有點像是一個future star....

Exactly! That's what I meant by "Trendy".

Back then, a lot of "media" had setup an marketing environment that Lange was going to be the "future star". I remember that there was even TV advertisement too...

It used "ground breaking" ways to make their watches...

- Unique big date mechanism
- 3/4 plate
- German silver
- Gold chaton
- Blue screw
- Swan-neck regulator
- etc...

It was basically marketed as something very refreshing to see... It was really something back then in the almost "all Swiss" high-end watch industry...

Now, to me, refreshing feeling is gone. It is like a Coca Cola... you would love it when it is taken out right out of the refrigerator.... when you open it, the gas inside the cola really make you feel good.... but... now... the bottle was opened a few years ago... all the gas is gone....

Now, I am looking for fine wine instead of Coca cola 眨眼 For fine wine, it will last longer... and it also take time for the wine to becoming better (i.e. mature) too.

Again, it is just my very very personal feeling 眼睛轉啊轉

By the way, I was told many many times that..for collecting fine watches, no matter where you start, you will end up collecting PP (only). Do you agree?
從之前的文章開始顯示:
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  下一頁
6頁(共10頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔