發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-12-02 17:55
引言回覆

dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-12-02 18:43
引言回覆

it is an excellent watch.

But the accuracy range is +25 seconds, a little bit more than my acceptable range.
Yeoman
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-12-02 21:54
引言回覆

seikomatic 寫到:

seikomatic兄這條錶鏈很像Rolex的oyster鏈。請問是Seiko出產的嗎?

Yeoman's Weblog
seikomatic
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-12-02 22:43
引言回覆

posted in other forum before:

I have to tell my painful story from the very beginning….I determined to buy this 003 but had reservation for the style of the bracelet, as I am an oyster maniac, properly from my first Rolex.. I have few Seiko divers and I changed all of them with solid oysters available in my home country and they are actually cheap, around US25 or less sometimes depending on luck. After I received the 003, I found the original bracelet to be heavy, smooth and petty well made. So I hesitated for couple of days then started my quest for the solid oyster. Unfortunately, there are only 22mm and 18mm oyster with hoods available, and this 003 needs 20mm. I ended up buying a folded link 20mm oyster with no brand and begun to think that only 20mm straight-ended oyster is made by Seiko which unfortunately does not fit this.

Then two days ago my friend told me that there is a small watch store, which might have the 20mm, so I gave it a try. I made a serious mistake by asking the guy in the store to change the bracelet for me. He kept me wait for unbelievably half an hour to have it done. I then later found out that indeed the pair of hood that comes with this new bracelet do not fit the watch’ case and I had to switch back to the cheap no brand hoods and the new bracelet.. then came the nightmare, I found few scratch on the case which I assume that was caused by the guy in the store. Oh my brand new watch for just 5 days…

This bracelet is different from those 22m and 18mm solid oyster I mentioned before. It resembles Rolex’s type of oyster without those pair of push safety lock.

So in reply to your question, the guy told me that he actually dismantled this bracelet from a new watch that was sold to someone who prefers rubber. So he saves it for “lucky guy” like me.
Yeoman
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-12-02 22:45
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:

But the accuracy range is +25 seconds, a little bit more than my acceptable range.

dbssimon兄,

You can have it regulated if you really like it and don't mind the additional cost. If not, you will have to look at Seiko's other product lines that come with their higher grade movements. Good luck and happy hunting. 哈 哈 哈

Yeoman's Weblog
Yeoman
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-12-02 23:24
引言回覆

seikomatic 寫到:
posted in other forum before:

I have to tell my painful story from the very beginning….I determined to buy this 003 but had reservation for the style of the bracelet, as I am an oyster maniac, properly from my first Rolex.. I have few Seiko divers and I changed all of them with solid oysters available in my home country and they are actually cheap, around US25 or less sometimes depending on luck. After I received the 003, I found the original bracelet to be heavy, smooth and petty well made. So I hesitated for couple of days then started my quest for the solid oyster. Unfortunately, there are only 22mm and 18mm oyster with hoods available, and this 003 needs 20mm. I ended up buying a folded link 20mm oyster with no brand and begun to think that only 20mm straight-ended oyster is made by Seiko which unfortunately does not fit this.

Then two days ago my friend told me that there is a small watch store, which might have the 20mm, so I gave it a try. I made a serious mistake by asking the guy in the store to change the bracelet for me. He kept me wait for unbelievably half an hour to have it done. I then later found out that indeed the pair of hood that comes with this new bracelet do not fit the watch’ case and I had to switch back to the cheap no brand hoods and the new bracelet.. then came the nightmare, I found few scratch on the case which I assume that was caused by the guy in the store. Oh my brand new watch for just 5 days…

This bracelet is different from those 22m and 18mm solid oyster I mentioned before. It resembles Rolex’s type of oyster without those pair of push safety lock.

So in reply to your question, the guy told me that he actually dismantled this bracelet from a new watch that was sold to someone who prefers rubber. So he saves it for “lucky guy” like me.

Thanks for sharing your story. In the past, I have spent money on bracelets that won't fit but lately I prefer leather strap with deployant buckle. Not exactly hassle-free but it's alot easier.

Yeoman's Weblog
chiukh2007
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-12-02 23:29
引言回覆

dbssimon 寫到:

I do think 6R15 should be better than the 7S movements and it must has been "casually" regulated before out of factory. It sometimes depends on your luck. So today is the 9th days for mine. Just checked with the observatory time: -5s. Amazing!
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔