WatchBus ¤â¿ö°Q½×°Ï :: Æ[¬Ý¤å³¹ - ÁÙ¶R¤£Äÿû!
¶}·s¥DÃD ¦^ÂФ峹 Share
ÁÙ¶R¤£Äÿû!
«e©¹­¶­± ¤W¤@­¶  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  ¤U¤@­¶
µoªí¤H ¤º®e
Galileo
¶i¶¥·|­û
¶i¶¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é 2007-10-14 23:52
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¹ï§Ú¦Ó¨¥, ¤£Äÿû, Kª÷¾÷ªä³£¬Û¦P, ¦ýKª÷»ù®t´N«Ü¦h, ¯¯­«¶q¦ü¥G¤ñ¯Âª÷ÁÙ¶Q, §Úı±o¤£­È±o! ©Î³\¬Oµ¥¯ÅÁÙ¤£¨ì¨ºùاa! ¤£¹L°ò¥»¤W³o¬O­Óº¥ªøª¾ÃѪººô¯¸, ¤Z¬O®§¨Æ¬°¥D¤¬¬Û¥æ¬y¤ß±o´N¦n!
submariner3135
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2007-10-15 00:34
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

poppoppop ¼g¨ì:
ªL§Ó¬Â´N­n®³¨Ó¸òªL§Ó¬Â¤ñ,¤£­n®³¨Ó¸ò¯À¯]¤ñ..
®¤§R

¤j®aTake it easy!!
§O¶Ë¤F©M®ð......
³Ò°g¦³®e¤D¤j,
¥i¥H²z©ÊÅG½×,
¦ý¬O¤£­n¹³¬Y¨Ç¼tµPªº¦ºµw¬£¤ä«ùªÌ¤@¼Ë,
¤°»ò³£»¡¤£±o.
³oºØ¤«©³¤§µì,
¹ê¦b¬O«Ü¥i¼¦,
¦ý¤£­È±o¦P±¡.
poppoppop¥S:
²{¦b¤~µo²{±z§®»y¦p¯], ¸òP¤j¤@¼Ë,
¦³·N«ä......!! «¢ «¢ «¢
tiger
¸ê²`·|­û
¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2007-10-15 18:57
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

submariner3135 ¼g¨ì:
poppoppop ¼g¨ì:
ªL§Ó¬Â´N­n®³¨Ó¸òªL§Ó¬Â¤ñ,¤£­n®³¨Ó¸ò¯À¯]¤ñ..
®¤§R

¤j®aTake it easy!!
§O¶Ë¤F©M®ð......
³Ò°g¦³®e¤D¤j,
¥i¥H²z©ÊÅG½×,
¦ý¬O¤£­n¹³¬Y¨Ç¼tµPªº¦ºµw¬£¤ä«ùªÌ¤@¼Ë,
¤°»ò³£»¡¤£±o.
³oºØ¤«©³¤§µì,
¹ê¦b¬O«Ü¥i¼¦,
¦ý¤£­È±o¦P±¡.
poppoppop¥S:
²{¦b¤~µo²{±z§®»y¦p¯], ¸òP¤j¤@¼Ë,
¦³·N«ä......!! «¢ «¢ «¢

submariner3135¤j¤j...
±z¹ê¦b¤Ó擡Á|¨º¨Ç¦ºµw¬£¤F...
¤°»ò"¤«©³¤§µì"...
®Ú¥»¬O"¤«©³ªº½Á°B"...¹ï§a?!~
«¢~ Take it easy!! ¸Ë¥Õ£©
ccchiui
¸ê²`·|­û
¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2007-10-15 21:07
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¨â¦ì¤j¤H§A­Ì»¡ªº¬O iwc ¹ï§a , ÁV¿|§Ú¥¿¦n ³Ò & iwc ³£·R¥B¤â¤W³£¦³ . §x´b
fiveguys
ªì¯Å·|­û
ªì¯Å·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2007-10-15 21:20
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

§Ú·Q¥L»¡ªº¬Oºë¤u¡C
Hau
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G 2007-10-16 00:38
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

part1
ºëªöºëªö ­A»Å
part2
´«submariner3135©Mtiger«e½ú¶}¯¥ «¢ «¢ «¢

²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G 2007-10-16 01:15
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¬Ý§n½¤Ñªº¤å..¯u·QºÎ...LET IT RAIN !! Å¥ºq °±¤õ§a!! «D±`°ª¿³
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvAPRIwX5KU
TOMTOM
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G 2007-10-16 11:30
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

ºÞ¥¦ª÷¿ö¿û¿ö...·|º¦ªº´N¬O¦n¿ö...

³æ´N«O­È»P§_³o­Ó¿ï¶µ¨Ó»¡~

¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G 2007-10-16 12:02
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

³o­Ó¥DÃD¦nª±,¤£¹L§Úµ´±o¦n¹³«ÜÃø¤@Åé¾A¥Î,´N®³¥bª÷ªº¨Ó»¡,¦pªG¥þª÷ªº¦n¹L¤£¨q­è,³o­ÓÅÞ¿è¹ï,¨º¤]À³¸Ó¾A¥Î¥bª÷ªºªü,¦]¬°ª÷ªº³¡¤ÀÁÙ¬O¦h¹L¤£¨q­èªº,¥i¬O³o¦n¹³¥u¾A¥Î³¡¤Àªºªí´Ú,«ÜÃø¤@Åé¾A¥Î.©Ò¥H¤j®a¤£¥Îª§§n.¥i¯àª©¥D±z¦¬ªº¨º¨Ç³£¬O¹ïªº,¥i¬O¤]¤£¤@©w¾A¥Î©Ò¦³ªº±¡ªp,³Ì¥D­nÁÙ¬O¸ò¨Ñ»Ý¦³Ãö,¤×¨ä¬Oªí. ¯w²´
watchbus134
ªì¯Å·|­û
ªì¯Å·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G 2007-10-16 14:22
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

I think I must say something more since I created this topic. This one is more polular (40 viewers per one response vs another one which I fight for WG that is 25 viewers per one response). Like you said it's an interesting topic which will cater many viewers. This proves that media is always easy to maneuver and easy to get effect that you expected to have. ¸Ë¥Õ£© So is easy for traders who pile up watchs for sale at better price! «¢ «¢ «¢

Demand and supply are basic rule for market. I know many people looking for SS Daytona which is so popular but with rare ocasion that you can see it in a Rolex store. This violates the common rule that company to maximize its value with P*Q . Ãø¹L But one should not forget that this economics rule only apply to pure competitive market. Unlike DRAM, Rolex has made itself outstanding in the market for so long with great success in every aspects. It has the power to decide the vaule of each watch it made. Like USA prints its bill and marked $100 or $1. They are currency that's liable to every one from US treasury. Rolex is pretty much like that. Should Rolex keep doing that well in the future (which everybody agree it should) SS daytona and all other items will has its steady value, which I think ROLEX will be happy and keen to do so.

In finance, that's bid/offer price represents an asset's liquidity. Normally only one thing without bid/offer spread that's a country's currency using in the same country (ie you bring NTD100 to buy a coffee, later the same NTD100 will be going to another's pocket at NTD100, if a coffee store should give change). I think most of us know liquidity is key to keep a 2nd hand watch sotore alive. There is only one watch brand that can replace money to keep the store in current, that is ROLEX. Other brands not acting like currency as ROLEX do.

Knowing of this, so it is safe to change your money into a Rolex. Go buy it now! I like to see everybody get wealthy. ¼J¯º
±q¤§«eªº¤å³¹¶}©lÅã¥Ü:
«e©¹­¶­± ¤W¤@­¶  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  ¤U¤@­¶
²Ä6­¶(¦@9­¶)
«e©¹:

±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±µoªí¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¦^ÂФ峹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±½s¿è¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±§R°£¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¶i¦æ§ë²¼
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¤W¶Çªþ¥[¹ÏÀÉ
±z ¥i¥H ¦b³o­Óª©­±¤U¸ü¤w¤W¶Ç¤§ªþ¥[¹ÏÀÉ