WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - I finally bought my second Panerai and I am so Happy.
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
HKTAN
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-09-10 06:54
引言回覆

Hi All,

Again, thanks so much for your birthday greetings and well wishes, its been a great and special 31st Birthday (not as crazy as I and some of you guys would have liked it to be). I also decided to celebrate it with a 2nd Panerai. I was contempltaing a 24a,b or c as the submersible was the first pam that got me started into this madness that I am in now. But after 2 initial subs; a 24B and a 24E (both with bezel issues: loose, lost lumi dot, rivets falling out etc etc.), I decided to go with something different. I bought the 88.

I have seen and worn many 88s but I have never felt its appeal until I bought it yesterday from a fellow Paneristi. The 1B that I have, exudes a certain vintage and military charm with the aged and yellowed T dial. The 88 has a more modern and classic feel to it, being dressy and sporty at the same time. I will have trouble choosing between these 2 pams now and my Rolex 5513 when choose a watch to hit the town.

Cheers and have a great weekend guys.
Love and 1 More Panerai (on my 32nd maybe)
Aaron
jwkc
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-09-10 09:24
引言回覆

nice choice!!! 眨眼
Garfield
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-09-10 10:24
引言回覆

Congratulations!!

Hope you can get your 3rd, 4th........Panerai soon!! 眨眼

分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-09-10 11:18
引言回覆

That's one of my favorite GMTs...after so many you have owned....you came back for 88....great choice, Bro.

Peace

Fred
sliaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-09-14 17:19
引言回覆

It's interesting that the paint on the hour marks are a little bit yellowish on the Marina.

HKTAN 寫到:
Hi All,

Again, thanks so much for your birthday greetings and well wishes, its been a great and special 31st Birthday (not as crazy as I and some of you guys would have liked it to be). I also decided to celebrate it with a 2nd Panerai. I was contempltaing a 24a,b or c as the submersible was the first pam that got me started into this madness that I am in now. But after 2 initial subs; a 24B and a 24E (both with bezel issues: loose, lost lumi dot, rivets falling out etc etc.), I decided to go with something different. I bought the 88.

I have seen and worn many 88s but I have never felt its appeal until I bought it yesterday from a fellow Paneristi. The 1B that I have, exudes a certain vintage and military charm with the aged and yellowed T dial. The 88 has a more modern and classic feel to it, being dressy and sporty at the same time. I will have trouble choosing between these 2 pams now and my Rolex 5513 when choose a watch to hit the town.

Cheers and have a great weekend guys.
Love and 1 More Panerai (on my 32nd maybe)
Aaron
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔