這個wallpaper 我已經用了一年多

想不到你能等四年.....

seikomatic
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-11-17 16:35
引言回覆

其它用家意見:非常滿意。

..................................................................................................................................

Happy owner since July 4, 2005... Nov 14, 2005 - 06:13 PM

I have nothing but good things to say about this watch. I took mine off the very heavy solid bracelet some time ago as I prefer it on the stock rubber dive strap; in my opinion it is more comfortable, and looks more "at home". Although I do switch back to the bracelet if I find myself about to be wearing anything other than casual clothes... the holes in the lugs make bracelet-strap swaps an easy task.

As regards accuracy, mine has been +/- 0 seconds/day. By that I mean, whatever time it gains or loses on my wrist from 6:30 am to 11:30 pm, it nets out at zero while "at rest" on my bedside table. I had my watchmaker put it on his timing machine when he adjusted the bracelet. To his surprise (he's a Rolex guy), it was dead on. I've only stopped the watch once since receiving it (new in box) to reset the time when we fell back an hour off daylight savings time, careful to synchronize it with time.gov and it's still in-synch.

I suppose if I could change one thing about this watch, I might make it marginally less thick (or tall, depending on how you look at it). That said, I haven't had any problems with shirt cuffs (but my shirts are tailor made, so that might have something to do with it, as I've heard others complain that the watch won't fit under a cuff).

The lume is outstanding and it's a joy to wind... and to watch.

I have not been able to convince myself to buy another dive watch now as I am so very satisfied with this one.

Enjoy your watch, I can't imagine that you'll regret the trade!

Regards from Calgary,
Adam
BarryHo
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-11-18 10:42
引言回覆

ROLEX的各錶款,
幾乎成了全錶界的假想敵(or模仿標杆).

初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-11-02 14:57
引言回覆