WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Which one is 自製機心?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
Which one is 自製機心?
前往頁面 1, 2, 3  下一頁
發表人 內容
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 15:50
引言回覆

Zenith Chronomaster Open and Chronoswiss Opus, which one has 自製機心? If I wanna buy a watch with 自製機心 within 6400 USD budget (50000HKD), size no bigger than 44mm, which brand and model you would recommend?
Asovo
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 16:14
引言回覆

Zenith Chronomaster Open use 自製機心, Chronomaster Open has 40mm & 44mm size..
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 16:34
引言回覆

Do you mean Chronoswiss Opus is not using 自製機心?Is it using ETA? Compare the quality of ETA and Zenith seld-deveoped movements, which one is better?

Thank you for your lovely advice. 非常高興
Asovo
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 16:47
引言回覆

Chronoswiss Opus are use ETA 7750,
I will like Zenith Chronomaster Open more..
Asovo
進階會員
進階會員
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 17:20
引言回覆

Wow...thanks for your detail information.

ETA movement, i know it's very famous but also commonly used in many not very expensive watches. Ignore other factors, simply compare the quality of movement of two brands, which one is better?

Mind to tell me why you prefer Zenith? (just curious..hope you dun mind)

Btw, sorry for being naive, why does hi-beat movement of Zenith so famous?
Asovo
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 17:38
引言回覆

I think I like Zenith so much..
cuz Zenith are the only one still using 3,6000 hi-beat/Hour Movemenet (El Primero) in the world.
That's not easy.
And Zenith's watches not very expensive also..
gavinstamen
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 17:44
引言回覆

版主已經做暸很多功課, 祝早日買到.

ETA和inhouse在accuracy上差別基本上沒有他們在價錢上的差別那么大. 但是也有把ETA賣很貴的. 美其名曰, adopted.

還有, seiko都是inhouse movement 哈 哈 哈
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 17:49
引言回覆

but what is the advantages of hi-beat movement compare to ETA? I like Zenith since I was studying in university. I thought it was bloody expensive but then I realise that it's still affordable compare to other bloody expensive brands like AP and PP. However, I did read some negative critics about Zenith on some US website (and here as well), like short lifetime of movemnent due to design fault of Zenith open, poor water resistant etc. I am not sure if it is true tho. Can you share your experience with me?

If i wanna buy a chrono watch with transparent back, good movement, budget within 6400 USD, which brand and model you would recommend?

Thanks again for your advice.

PS. I can tell how much you like Zenith as i have browsed your website a minute ago. Btw, i love your pictures very much. Do you take it yourself?
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 17:55
引言回覆

Thanks Gavinstamen. So do you mean basically the movement of Zenith and ETA 7750 are no different at all?
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔