WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - What watch I should buy?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
What watch I should buy?
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  下一頁
發表人 內容
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-01-30 19:44
引言回覆

lecturer 寫到:
Read something about Glashutte Original PanoDate PanoMaticReserve...not sure if it is true tho..

http://forum.wwwm.com.tw/viewtopic.php?t=785

I am quite conern about the PanoReserve 指針變色的問題, as it could change color easily and may affect the function of the watch. I need to check out and see if the critics about this watch is true or not.

這連結裡面的回應就是我提的,確實在我的手錶上有發生指針變色的問題,而且大概是在購入後半年左右就發生了,不過對我而言這問題其實不太大,變色後的紫紅色其實並不是很明顯,當然單是指針變色也不會去影響到功能,但如果妳很重視這個問題,我的建議就是先別買這支錶
AlainS
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-01-31 03:14
引言回覆

Actually i sold my Panoreserve last year, there is not thing wrong with my watch, at least i didn't face that problem you mention. But it's truth, Blue Steel is very easy to oxidize, and it's not only happen to Glashutte, it won't affect any function of the watch. Personal i still feel the best colour of blue steel is from Glashutte.
引言回覆:

AlainS, I did consider buying a preowned watch. HOwever, since I still dunno much about watches, thus, as i mentioned before, sales persons in HK are dodgy, I am afraid I would buy a fake watch or a watch with defects. (friend of mine owed several fake watches, they really look like real and even some pawn shop keeper cannot recognise that it is fake! ) As a first time buyer, it's more safe to go for a brand new one.Anyway, thanks for your advice.

I suggest you can post your question about the price at thepurists, there are some watchlover from HK, please ask them reply by private E-mail.
I haven't seem the fake Glashutte Panoreserve yet, in fact, the movement can tell you everything, they can't copy that beautiful movement
微笑
PATRICK
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-01-31 09:03
引言回覆

耍酷 這個帖 看起來費時又費事

小妹妹歡迎您來

既然您看的懂,我想裝各中文輸入應該不難

要問問題,先把問題明確

我不用看你的問題說明
就可推薦你別買您說的那些德國款瑞士表 (您不適合)
挑之JLC 8 days.P.P 入門女表 帶帶吧

p.s手臂細,大錶帶起來像手銬

tO redsubby:

我版區沒女孩子你就不常來啦
我剛看還以為進交友網站勒 哈 哈 哈

表比人好(尤其紅字SUB,SD)

PATRICK
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-01-31 09:24
引言回覆

AlainS 寫到:
Actually i sold my Panoreserve last year, there is not thing wrong with my watch, at least i didn't face that problem you mention. But it's truth, Blue Steel is very easy to oxidize, and it's not only happen to Glashutte, it won't affect any function of the watch. Personal i still feel the best colour of blue steel is from Glashutte.

AlainS兄,PanoReserve的指針應該不是blue steel,我想PanoMaticLunar的指針才是blue steel,兩者看起來有明顯的不同
redsubby
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-01-31 10:22
引言回覆

PATRICK 寫到:

tO redsubby:

我版區沒女孩子你就不常來啦
我剛看還以為進交友網站勒 哈 哈 哈

表比人好(尤其紅字SUB,SD)

PATRICK

沒這回事~ Patrick兄見笑了 耍酷 哈 哈 哈
Rolex區才是我家 耍酷
英文比較好打啦~

資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-01-31 11:19
引言回覆

引言回覆:

AlainS兄,PanoReserve的指針應該不是blue steel

是黑色指針,我是順便對藍鋼指針氧化問題回應啦 眨眼
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-01-31 12:38
引言回覆

AlainS 寫到:

是黑色指針,我是順便對藍鋼指針氧化問題回應啦 眨眼

我自己擁有的錶並沒有發生過藍鋼針氧化的情形,到目前為止也沒看過有人反應PanoMaticLunar有發生過問題
les3466
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-01-31 13:56
引言回覆

Well, after almost 15 minutes reading
The suggestion is simple
You may buy Zenith open heart
Brand new or a second hand will be ok
After all, there must be a honest dealer in HK 眨眼
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2006-02-01 17:45
引言回覆

I like the outlook of Zenith Open, but I love the movement of GO. It's very hard to make a choice, especially for a very demanding and indecisive people like me.

I spent sometime on browsing watch shops lately, however, i never saw any brand new GO watch in HK, except once on pre-owned watch website in Hong Kong.

Posted a thread here asking people where to get it. However, i still receieved no reply until up to date.

I dun even have a chance to have a look on the real thing...sigh. 難過

Patrick,

I saw the watch you mentioned before. Frankly speaking, i dun really like it cos it's toooo... feminine. Over 90% of my friends said that I should buy a feminine watch becos of my very small wrist and feminine apperance. However, I still prefer a more masculine watch cos i wanna have something different. Anywayz, thanks for your lovely suggestion.

(wearing a men watch like wearing a handcuff...well, it suits what I am teaching in uni...lol 非常高興 )

Just curious, Zenith and GO, which one has a better re-sell value?
les3466
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2006-02-01 18:20
引言回覆

Just curious, Zenith and GO, which one has a better re-sell value?....none 難過
especially for a very demanding and indecisive people like me.........true 微笑
Over 90% of my friends said that I should buy a feminine watch.......so 困惑
i still receieved no reply until up to date.........................................shame on us 害羞
從之前的文章開始顯示:
4頁(共5頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔