WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Pre-owned VC Overseas or a brand new Zenith?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
stevenw211
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-02-05 18:01
引言回覆

Just go try both on and compare before you pull the trigger. After all it all up to your preference and decision.
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-02-05 18:49
引言回覆

Very well said brother stevenw211! My preference doesn't mean anything to you brother lecturer.
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-02-05 19:00
引言回覆

I am not "brother". I am a "sister" 難過到哭

If i really wanna go for VC, how can I prevent these situations:

a fake watch/
a watch with defects in movements/
not the original watch as some parts of movement have been changed

Any detail advice?

I have never bought any pre-owned watch before, thus, i am so inexperience..

It would be great if I could hear some lovely advice from you guys
les3466
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-02-05 20:20
引言回覆

Well, I am not in HK , so......
As to a person who has bought so many "pre-owned"....
Buy from a "store" will risk less or even without risk
Especial watch with paper

Shall ask "Which store in HK is realiable for pre-owned watch"
happyman
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-02-05 21:09
引言回覆

I don't have any experience on buying pre-owned wrist watch neither sister lecturer. But since you mentioned you are pretty feminie in size, I don't think VC overseas (especially the new one) looks good on your tiny wrist.

IMHO, lady Zenith Open is better, expecially the red one with a heart-shaped window for the escapement.
redsubby
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-02-05 22:13
引言回覆

If the newer version of VC Overseas chrono is not too big on you and if you can stretch your budget and buy a brand new one, I would go with that instead of Zenith. It's a much nicer and rarer watch than the Zenith.....it's a beautiful watch. But if you really really really really really have to stay within your original budget, or if it's too big and heavy on you, then get Zenith. 眨眼 嘲笑
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 10:56
引言回覆

Do you think it is risky to buy a pre-owned watch from a pre-owned watch shop?

I am still thinking if I should buy the latest version VC Overseas with box and cert.
I do love it very much. I dun think it looks "that huge" on my "extra ordinary tiny wrist". I think it looks so cool on me..it makes me look so "powerful". Hum..love it! 非常高興

les3436, if i buy the watch with box and cert, what i can do to reduce the risk?
AlainS
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 21:35
引言回覆

最重要的是找一家信用良好的二手錶店, That is the only way you can reduce the RISK.And personally i feel that is sexy and cool if a lady wears a HUGE watch. My wife wears a Bell&Ross BR01, 46mm.
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 22:12
引言回覆

I tried the watch in the pre-owned watch shop before. The watch is so "powerful" which makes me look like a "女強人". (tho I am not a 女強人 but a small potato in university) That's why I find it very cool. 裝白ㄘ

Due to the budget constrain, I dun think I am able to get a brand new VC Overseas Chrono. However, I am so worry that I would buy a watch with defects. In fact, I dun think they can do anything on the watch as the brand and the movement is not that common. I just worry that I cannot get the refund if there is something wrong with the watch which is "incurable" (A permanent defect) that can shorten the life of the movement.

Would you please give me some suggestions or guidelines in buying a second hand watch? Thank you very much indeed.
redsubby
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-02-06 22:27
引言回覆

The safest way is knowing the pre-owned shop and see if it's reputable, plus having the watch checked by VC service center in H.K.(if there is one). Other than that, there isn't really much you can do to determine its condition.

Me myself will only let the manufacturers (or its service centers) touch my watch, not the watch stores (even if they are authorized dealers). But that's just me.

There is always the risk in buying pre-owned. Pay the dues and get BNIB if you can and not have to worry. 微笑

前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔