WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 被依朗駭客入侵了嗎?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 12:27
引言回覆

Dear watchbus master,

It is no need to say sorry. You did a good job and this is the best watch website in Taiwan (I do believe so). Thank you.

haochen28
tnnken
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 12:39
引言回覆

What ?
Watchbus
腕錶巴士站長
腕錶巴士站長
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 13:00
引言回覆

Dear All Watchbuser:

We have already fixed the problems temporarily. The website is supposed to become normal again. If you still get Alien Words coming up, please log out your account first to see what happen. You may also try to delete the cookie of watchbus.com stored at your temporary internet files, then try to login in again.

Otherwise, just wait for a few hours, then log in with your account again.

We will try to fix the security holes, but even the well-known Nukecops.com was shut down now due to hacker attacks. We simply could not guarantee that this is not going to happen again.

God bless Watchbus! 哈 哈 哈

Watchbus 在 星期五 2004-05-07 16:56 作了第 1 次修改
Omega
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 15:37
引言回覆

終於正常了!!! 嘲笑
Thanks 讚 讚 讚
Cartier
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 17:25
引言回覆

修好了 困惑 困惑 困惑

真好 嘲笑

下班去............ 耍酷 耍酷 耍酷

進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 18:45
引言回覆

Dear WatchBus:

Thanks lot for your effort for fixing this issue! 哈 哈 哈
But I still can't understand who want to attack the website like WatchBus.
This place is so peaceful without any arguement, what is their purpose? Or they just did it for fun? If that is true, we will be very angry! 非常生氣 非常生氣 非常生氣

Anyway, thanks lot again!

By the way, is there any member familiar with the firewall, can you help us to defence the hacker? That will be a great help!
isaac_sun
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 20:44
引言回覆

今天都進不來....... 害羞
rolexfan
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 21:00
引言回覆

哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈
Watchbus
腕錶巴士站長
腕錶巴士站長
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 21:48
引言回覆

Thanks to everybody for your great support and considerateness. 眨眼

I do think the hackers do it for fun only. If he hacked this site for malicious intention, he could easily delete many important files. Although, we do back up the database and html files, but we still could suffer from much greater losses. 難過到哭

The slogan he left did not confirm that he is from Iran either. Anyway, I am sad that somebody hacked others' site just for fun, but I could only pray that he would not randomly pick Watchbus again. Because, phpNuke DID have security problems, and worst of all, there is no definite proved solving remedy yet. 困惑

Anyway, maybe we could work this out. This is a cruel real world, but nontheless we should keep looking forwards to brighter future. 眨眼 哈 哈 哈

歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-05-07 22:35
引言回覆

Thanks for your effort in bringing the site back!!! It's unfortunate that we got "picked". To some people, this is just their hobby and they are just as passionate as us!!!

My only concern of this incident is that if the hacker(s) has left "something" behind (i.e. Tracking and "phone home" mechanism which records login and other sensitive information; or installing spyware on the users computer). I'd strongly recommend everyone to set your browser security level (IE users) to at least Medium. You may think you have nothing for them to steal, but I think it's annoying enough if your computer is slowed down by all the unwelcomed "features".

my 2 ¢
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共4頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔