美表入手裝白ㄘ
Patek23
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2008-05-31 11:49
引言回覆

chiewata 寫到:
Patek23 寫到:
今天刚牵104,好开心,是k字头的。马来西亚吉隆坡SINCERE买的,听表行说1,2年前SHE的ELLA也在同间表行买的,我估计大概是他们办巡回演唱,到马来西亚来的时候买的。

Bro which Sincere? KLCC or Pavillion? Because I check with Pavillion Sincere on Thursday night they told me no more stock........this months allocation all snap up already....anyway congrats for your 104.... 哈 哈 哈

The watch has arrived somewhere mid of May, I had made cheque payment and have to wait until the cheque cleared. Are you interested with 104 too? There are several dealers in KL, Sincere, Cortina. Try pacific time in Sungei Wang, they are parallel importer which usually doesn't require long waiting period.
chingyi
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2008-05-31 13:06
引言回覆

恭喜美表入手,期待分享~美錶圖
TOMTOM
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2008-05-31 13:15
引言回覆

恭喜你找到自己心宜的錶..
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2008-05-31 13:19
引言回覆

Patek23 寫到:
chiewata 寫到:
Patek23 寫到:
今天刚牵104,好开心,是k字头的。马来西亚吉隆坡SINCERE买的,听表行说1,2年前SHE的ELLA也在同间表行买的,我估计大概是他们办巡回演唱,到马来西亚来的时候买的。

Bro which Sincere? KLCC or Pavillion? Because I check with Pavillion Sincere on Thursday night they told me no more stock........this months allocation all snap up already....anyway congrats for your 104.... 哈 哈 哈

The watch has arrived somewhere mid of May, I had made cheque payment and have to wait until the cheque cleared. Are you interested with 104 too? There are several dealers in KL, Sincere, Cortina. Try pacific time in Sungei Wang, they are parallel importer which usually doesn't require long waiting period.

ooo ok no wonder 哈 哈 哈 ...... i have a 164 and looking for a historic model ideally a 190 to add on to my collection (at this stage would like to collect one from each collection). Yeah Cortina just got the dealership recently but they normally dont give discounts to walk in that they not familiar therefore I normally favoured Sincere instead.

I know Pacific Time and always go there for "window shopping" just that still have some silly skepticism about parallel importers........do you deal with them before? Actually I am quite tempted to buy from them........but I dont really know how to differentiate the real stuff and replica...... 害羞
viclin39
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2008-05-31 14:34
引言回覆

恭喜
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2008-05-31 16:33
引言回覆

我也愛在馬來西亞買錶

有幾間表店會讓人很開心的消費

期待你的美圖 照相
keeekeee
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2008-05-31 17:10
引言回覆

wow congratulation patek23~ im still saving bullet for my first panerai 微笑 i think i prefer cartina over sincere.
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2008-05-31 17:57
引言回覆

chiewata 寫到:
Patek23 寫到:
chiewata 寫到:
Patek23 寫到:

ooo ok no wonder 哈 哈 哈 ...... i have a 164 and looking for a historic model ideally a 190 to add on to my collection (at this stage would like to collect one from each collection). Yeah Cortina just got the dealership recently but they normally dont give discounts to walk in that they not familiar therefore I normally favoured Sincere instead.

I know Pacific Time and always go there for "window shopping" just that still have some silly skepticism about parallel importers........do you deal with them before? Actually I am quite tempted to buy from them........but I dont really know how to differentiate the real stuff and replica...... 害羞

but got 1 place u also can check it out is CYT at time square the got 1 left hand 47mm damm sui de.....and i also like buy at sincere coz last time i walk in the cortina star hill the sales is look me down so sian 1.....
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共4頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔