WatchBus ¤â¿ö°Q½×°Ï :: Æ[¬Ý¤å³¹ - [¤À¨É]¼ç¤J²`®ü1000M?CITIZEN»¡---¦æ!¨S°ÝÃD.
¶}·s¥DÃD ¦^ÂФ峹 Share
µoªí¤H ¤º®e
yenfoolun
¶i¶¥·|­û
¶i¶¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ 2009-08-14 11:39
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

Haxer ¼g¨ì:

Damaskoªºª÷ÄݳB²z¹ïSinnÀ³¥u¬O´Á³¡¥÷°t¥ó
¤£¹L«~µP°Ó®a¦U¦Û§j±·¦Û¤vÃø§K, §Ú­Ìªøª¾ÃÑ´N¦n¤F

Damasko¥u¬O²Ä¤@§åsinn756ªºªí壳¨î³y©M¨Ñ应ÉD¡I
过¦Zdamasko¦Û¦æ¨îªí¡Isinn为¦³¦Û¦æ¬ã发ªí壳¥[强¡A©Ò¥H¤~¦³tegsiment

«~µP°Ó®a¦U¦Û§j±·¦Û¤v­Ë¬O100%ªÖ©wªº¡I

damasko¥u¬O¤p«~µP¡AÕu说这¤L¦~来总产¶q还¤£¨ì1000
dc66¡A dc67还¬O¤@ªí难¨D!
da44设计¦n¤F¤L¦~³£¤£´±±À¥X¡A¦]为damasko®Ú¥»没时间°µªí¡I
¾ã个¤½¥q¤]¥u¦³¤L个¤H¡A组装ªí¤]¥u¦³¦ÑªO会¡I
³Ìªñ¤~刚刚¸u请¤F4¦ì¨îªí师³Å¡I

§Æ±æ¼w国ªí§ó¦h¨}©Ê竞争¡I

UJ 1150
Breguet tradition
Etc
SAS
ºaÅAª©­±ºÞ²z­û
ºaÅAª©­±ºÞ²z­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ 2009-08-14 23:23
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¤j®a¥æ¬y¤@¤U¡ã³o¬O¦n¨Æ »¡¤£©w¤j®a¯à°÷¶°«ä¼s¯q ¹ï¤â¿ö§óÁA¸Ñ¤@¤U
§ó¬O¬ü¨Æ¡I ©Ò¥H¤]Åwªï¤j®a´£¥X·N¨£
yenfoolun ¼g¨ì:

¥H¤U¬O§Û¦Ûdamasko ªºªí壳§Þ术
Although there is the possibility to harden the surface of 316L (1.4435) or 1.4301 up to 1200 Vickers by diffusing carbon into the top layers of the steel, there is no way to temper the material. Due to the austenitic structure of the alloy it is impossible to make sure that that steel remains its hardness throughout the body.
Various tests have proved that this kind of surface treatment is not suitable for our purposes because it only hardens the top layer of the metal. This leads to the so-called egg-shell effect.

¤p§Ì¤]¤£¬O专®a¡A¥u¬O·Q·d²M·¡¡I见谅

§Ú·Q±z¤@©w®Ú¾Ú³o¸Ì¥H¬°Sinn´N¬O±Ä¨ú³o¼Ëªº§@ªk ©Ò¥H¤~·|¹³Âû³J´ß
¨ä¹ê±z¥J²Ó¬Ý¤W­±¤@¬q ´N¥i¥H¬Ý¥Xdamasko©Ò´£ªº´N¬O©Ò¿×ªºDLC³B²z
¦ý¬O³o¸Ì´£¨ìªº¬O¥H316L¤£Äÿû¬°°ò¦ ¥ú¬O³o¸Ì´N©M¹ê»Ú¤WªºSINN¤£¤@¼Ë¤F ¦]¬°SINN´N´£¹L¼ç¸¥¿û©M316¤£Äÿû¬O¤£¦Pªº ¨¾Äéʤ]¤£¤@¼Ë
¦pªG¬ODLC³B²z ·íµM´N¥u¬Oªí­±¤@¼hÁ¡½¤¡]§Î®e¤@¤U¦Ó¤w¡^

¦ý¬O«á­±¤S´£¨ì
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ:
In 1994 after five years of research we took out patents for 20 closely related martensitic sorts of stainless steel which highly exceeded our expectations. They are absolutely nickel-free, offer a good corrosion resistance, and can be tempered up to 64 HRC/800Vickers which is four times the hardness of every other steel currently used in the watch industry.
What makes this material so special is the fact that the molten steel is enriched with 0.35% nitrogen under high pressure. Nitrogen and carbon are responsible for the hardness of the alloy. Under normal circumstances it takes about 1% of carbon to temper a martensitic steel up to 60 Rockwell but the low nitrogen content of our steel only requires 0.35% of carbon to achieve this superior hardness and in addition to that leads to an excellent corrosion resistance which is many times higher compared to other temperable martensitic steels. Due to the special process of hardening we call this steel ¡§ice-hardened, nickel-free stainless steel¡¨. This material is patented for our applications and Damasko makes exclusive use of this pioneering material.

The entire watch case, including hardened crown and pushers is designed, engineered, and machined at our factory near Regensburg.

·íµM¥]¬ASINN©Mdamasko¦b¤º ¨â®a§K¤£¤F³£­n§j±·¤@¤U¦Û®a²£«~
§ó¤£¥Î´£¸Ì­±ªº»sµ{¦³«Ü¦h¬OÄÝ©ó°Ó·~¾÷±K ³£¤£·|²Ó½Í¨ì
¦ý¬O³o¸Ì­±¾Ú§Ú²q´ú¤]¬Oµw¤Æ§Þ³N¦Ó¤w
´N¬O¦b¿û§÷ªº¥[¤u¹Lµ{¤¤°µ³B²z
©Ò¥H¥L¤~·|¦b¨¾»k©Ê¹ï¤ñ ¨ä¥Lªº³Â¥Ð´²¿û
in addition to that leads to an excellent corrosion resistance which is many times higher compared to other temperable martensitic steels.
³o­Ó§Mª÷ªº§Þ³N³¡¤À¤£¬O¤p§Ì±Mªø
¦A°Q½×¤U¥h´N­n¶M¯º¤j¤è¤F¡ã

¶i¶¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2009-08-17 00:05
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

TEGIMENT® and the black hard coating

The stainless steel case hardened using TEGIMENT® technology provides extremely effective protection from scratches on the case surface. To achieve this, we do not apply any coatings of foreign materials; rather, the surface of the stainless steel itself is hardened in a special process. In turn, the black, hard coating is applied to the U1000 S model, for example, by physical vapor deposition (PVD). This high-quality, black, hard coating is achieved only in combination with TEGIMENT technology.

To keep the cases of our watches in the best possible condition when they are worn, SINN uses the TEGIMENT technology for several models.

A TEGIMENT case has a surface hardness of approximately 1200 Vickers. This value corresponds roughly to the hardness of commonly used zirconium oxide ceramics. By comparison, an unhardened stainless steel case has a hardness of approximately 220 Vickers.

To understand the durability of this technology properly, you must know that a TEGIMENT layer is not a coating of foreign material. Rather, the surface of the stainless steel itself is hardened using a special process. With this technology, SINN effectively protects the surface of the watch case from scratches.

The 756, 757, 856, 857, 900 and U1000 models as well as the bezels of the SINN U1, U2 and UX diver¡¬s watches are treated with this technology.

Black hard coating
The TEGIMENT technology forms the basis for PVD coating for the models 756 S, 757 S, 856 S, 857 S, U1000 S and U2 S.

TEGIMENT cases have a special feature which immediately gave the SINN engineers a new idea. The hardness profile of the TEGIMENT layer is continuous, i.e. the high hardness of 1200 Vickers transitions very gradually to the basic hardness of the stainless steel. This makes it possible to apply a PVD-colored coating on a hardened case without having to fear the familiar peeling of the colored coat from the body of the case.

The TEGIMENT, on the other hand, has a hardness comparable to that of the PVD coating and merges continuously with the basic hardness of the case. This prevents the "eggshell" effect and dramatically reduces wear. For this reason, SINN uses PVD coatings only on TEGIMENT cases. This combination is the only way to achieve high-quality coloring of a steel case by PVD.

¥H¤W§Û¦Ûsinn·sªº­^¤åÊI¯¸¡A¸Ñ释¤F¥Lªº§Þ术¡I

¤p§Ì对学术©Êªº讨论¬O无­­开©ñªº¡I¤]开¤ß从¤¤学习¡I§ó¥[¥i¥H¥[²`对ªí©M¬ì学ªºª¾识!

¤j¤j们ªº·N见¡A论点©M见¸Ñ´N让¤p§Ì获¯q¨}¦h¡I

UJ 1150
Breguet tradition
Etc
kaikai
¤¤¯Å·|­û
¤¤¯Å·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¥| 2009-09-24 20:40
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¤£¦n·N«ä °Ý¤@¤U¦U¦ì«e½ú ³o´Ú¦³°tÂÅÄ_¥ÛÃè­±¶Ü? ¤p§Ì¦³ÂI¤ß°Ê¦ý¬O¤é¥»ªí¦n¹³¤ñ¸û¤Ö´Ú¦¡¦³°tÂÅÄ_¥Û ¤@¯ë³£¬OÄq¥Û±j¤Æ¬Á¼þ ©Ò¥H·Q°Ý¤@¤U¦³¤Hª¾¹D¶Ü?ÁÂÁ ²´·úÂà°ÚÂà
Hau
²×·¥·|­û
²×·¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¥| 2009-09-24 20:44
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

kaikai ¼g¨ì:
¤£¦n·N«ä °Ý¤@¤U¦U¦ì«e½ú ³o´Ú¦³°tÂÅÄ_¥ÛÃè­±¶Ü? ¤p§Ì¦³ÂI¤ß°Ê¦ý¬O¤é¥»ªí¦n¹³¤ñ¸û¤Ö´Ú¦¡¦³°tÂÅÄ_¥Û ¤@¯ë³£¬OÄq¥Û±j¤Æ¬Á¼þ ©Ò¥H·Q°Ý¤@¤U¦³¤Hª¾¹D¶Ü?ÁÂÁ ²´·úÂà°ÚÂà

¦³!

°ª¯Å¤é¥»ªí³£¬OÂÅÄ_¥ÛÃè­±!

¤¤¯Å·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2009-09-26 22:00
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

·PÁ¸Ѵb ®`²Û
aiprfans
¶i¶¥·|­û
¶i¶¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2009-11-14 10:06
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

³o¤ä1000m ªí¯uªº«Ü¤£¿ù, §Ú¬ù¶R¤F4-5 ¦~, ( 300m ¤Ó¶§¯à¤]¶R¤F) 1000m ªº¬OÂÅ¿û¾÷¤ß(¨S°O¿ùªº¸Ü), °ß¤@´£¿ô¼Ó¥D­nª`·Nªº¬OÀsÀYùتº¨¾¤ô¾ó½¦°é¨C¦~³Ì¦n­n¨ìªí©±¤Wªo.
§_«h¯Ü¤Æ«áÀsÀY·|¥d¦í! ¬O§Ú1000m¹J¨ìªº°ß¤@°ÝÃD!

PS. 300m & 1000m ªº¿ö´ß¦ü¥GÆZ­@¨íªº.
tomy999
¥Õª÷·|­û
¥Õª÷·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2009-11-14 10:25
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¤ô~~

®¥³ß!!!

¯w²´

¥Õª÷·|­û
¥Õª÷·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é 2009-11-15 07:38
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¤ô¤ô¤ô³á ­A»Å
state555
¶i¶¥·|­û
¶i¶¥·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é 2010-03-28 11:57
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

aiprfans ¼g¨ì:
³o¤ä1000m ªí¯uªº«Ü¤£¿ù, §Ú¬ù¶R¤F4-5 ¦~, ( 300m ¤Ó¶§¯à¤]¶R¤F) 1000m ªº¬OÂÅ¿û¾÷¤ß(¨S°O¿ùªº¸Ü), °ß¤@´£¿ô¼Ó¥D­nª`·Nªº¬OÀsÀYùتº¨¾¤ô¾ó½¦°é¨C¦~³Ì¦n­n¨ìªí©±¤Wªo.
§_«h¯Ü¤Æ«áÀsÀY·|¥d¦í! ¬O§Ú1000m¹J¨ìªº°ß¤@°ÝÃD!

PS. 300m & 1000m ªº¿ö´ß¦ü¥GÆZ­@¨íªº.

À³¸Ó¬O¦³¨Ï¥Î"DURATECT"§Þ³N§a!
¨¾¤ô¾ó½¦°éªº°ÝÃD,§Ú·|ª`·Nªº.
±q¤§«eªº¤å³¹¶}©lÅã¥Ü:
²Ä3­¶(¦@5­¶)
«e©¹:

±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±µoªí¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¦^ÂФ峹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±½s¿è¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±§R°£¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¶i¦æ§ë²¼
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¤W¶Çªþ¥[¹ÏÀÉ