引言回覆

看不懂 英文太破了

大大既然有心轉貼 可否再簡單的翻譯一下 讓我們知道發生什麼了呢?
jdm_z33
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2010-11-24 09:26
引言回覆

i don't post much but i do from time to time follow up on the forum, mostly on the trading post. Now, I just want to vent-out here on the bad experience that i had on the last few days in Taiwan...if it is unappropriate, moderator please advised. Thank you.

A month ago in September, i tracked down a GS that i like and i found it in Yi-Mei Watch Co, a GS mastershop in Chiayi, City. I pre-arranged with them on the purchase and inform them the date of my arrival. I purposely travel to Taipei on the 25th and then took the high speed rail to Chiayi City and paid for the GS. But then, the lady tells me that they had made a mistake on the credit card transaction and REASSURED me to sign another cancellation transaction as it is common procedure in Taiwan, which i just did as told. Later, they can't charge again since my credit limit is over-limit.

基本上 買家在嘉義義美找到自己要的GS, 電話確認購買後並約時間去去表, 買家從台北做高鐵到嘉義, 付錢後, 店家小姐跟他說信用卡刷卡過程有誤, 要在簽一張取消單並保證會取消, 因為是很正常的作業程序 (這邊我有點不了解, 是用信用卡付全額? 還是用信用卡付定金, 到場用現金後須取消? 樓主並沒解釋), 所以買家就照做. 之後發現, 他發現他的卡刷爆了, 沒辦法在簽帳.

Scared, I called my credit card company and they confirmed the first transaction but there was no 2nd cancellation. My credit card company advised that for immediate reversal the taiwan merchant (Yi-Mei) has to directly cancel thru the bank system. But, later Yi-Mei stated they cancelled using fax. Fax??? Again i called my credit card company and they stated they didn't receive any fax and if they do, it will normally takes 2-7 days. Please note it will already be too late as i will be leaving for Malaysia in 3 days.

擔心之下, 買家連絡信用卡公司, 該公司確認第一次的刷卡有過, 但並無第二次的取消! 所以信用卡公司建議他馬上聯絡義美做退費交易, 需從銀行系統中直接取消. 但是義美表示他們確定有用"傳真" (這就真的很扯, 我看到的都是直接打電話去). 買家再次連絡信用卡公司, 該公司表示並沒收到任何傳真, 且如果有, 通常要 2 ~ 7天才能完成程序. 因為買家在3天後要去馬來西亞, 所以這樣會太慢.

Then, Yi-Mei say that i didn't pay for the watch and so i can't take it away unless i sign another purchase credit form. They also resorted to asking me either to paid in cash, increase my credit limit or borrow from my friend in Taiwan. At this point, i am afraid these people might be scamming me and refused to sign that form but instead i gave them a copy of telephone, hotel and my passport with declaration that i will paid for the watch if there is a cancellation. In total, i had wasted 4-5 hours dealing this matter in Chiayi and i had to paid extra money in transportation back to Taipei. And imagine my phone bill.

義美表示買家並沒付錢購買手表? 所以不給取表, 除非他在簽另外一份購買信用單 (直接字面翻譯), 義美並建議買家, 改用現金, 增加信用卡額度, 或是跟台灣朋友借錢. 當下, 買家已經開始擔心義美是有心要A錢, 所以他不簽那張表單, 買家並出示飯店資訊, 電話, 和護照, 並聲明, 如果有收到確認的取消通知, 會付手表錢. 總而言之, 買家浪費了 4 ~ 5 小時 在嘉義, 還有長途電話 (國外卡 國外銀行), 並多付高鐵錢 (我在想是因為一開始買來回票沒有座到又要重新買)

The next day (26th) the nightmare begin, Yi-Mei called and there was a guy referring himself as the boss of Yi-Mei Watch Co. waiting at my hotel asked me to charge my card again. I called my credit card company and again they did not receive any cancellation. Later on i spent about 4 hrs till 12++am in the police station with that guy. My chinese is pretty bad and we made a police record and he took the watch away and refuse to compensate (air-ticket, fare, telephone bill etc) for their negligence.

隔天 (26), 噩夢才真的來了, 義美的"老闆"打電話給買家, 並出現在買家的飯店, 並表示要再重新幫他刷卡. 買家連絡信用卡公司, 也還是沒收到任何的刷卡取消通知. 之後買家花了四小時, 在老闆一起去警察局 (?), 因為買家中文不好, 但是還是做了筆錄, 並將手表取回, 且不願意做任何的賠償 (電話費, 交通費等等).

Until today, my credit company has not receive the cancellation yet. Furthermore, I am very angry as i cannot buy the watch from other shop during my stay in Taiwan as my credit is over-limit and now i have to waste more time and money to settle this problem in Malaysia with my credit card company.

到今天為止, 買家的信用卡公司皆未收到任何的取消通知, 買家更不爽的是...他因為信用卡被刷爆, 無法在其他店家購買手表, 並且再回到馬來西亞後浪費許多時間處理後續的事情

My advise, do not buy from Yi-Mei Watch Co. and i hope seiko knows how their mastershop is treating their customer.

我的建議, 不要跟義美購買任何手表, 我也希望GS能了解這家店對待客戶的不合理態度

以上是我很快的翻譯...基本上 我對這件的看法:

1.) 買家用信用卡刷, 但是店家表示沒有過 (刷卡錯誤), 但是買家不相信, 連絡信用卡公司表示有通過, 所以再買家的認知是已經被刷卡成功, 但是在店家的認知是沒成功. 但是既然這樣, 那為什麼店家表示會取消刷卡?? 表示店家也認知有成功?

2.) 如買家所說, 店家用傳真方式取消刷卡...這有點扯...以我的經驗 (我常拿國外信用卡在台灣買手表), 通常我刷卡後, 會顯示店家需要連絡信用卡銀行, 店家打給他們銀行後會連絡我國外銀行的信用卡中心, 我國外的信用卡人員會請我聽電話, 確認是我本人, 之後跟台灣店家的銀行確認可以刷卡領款, 就ok啦. 搞不懂為什搞成這樣.

3.) 所以我認為是...語言溝通問題啦, 嘉義義美我去過...感覺店家的素質...以我的標準...很台灣, 且態度也不是很好...之前去看表愛理不理 好像我不起的樣子, 所以應該是雞同鴨講

4.) 之後有講到老闆出現, 去警局拿走手表, 代表當下還是有讓客人拿走手表啊! 既然讓客人拿走...不就是有達到某方面的共識嗎? 所以應該是, 店員讓客人拿走 (看到護照等資料後), 但是老闆事後知道後覺得被騙, 所以親自去取回並鬧上警局備案.

整個事件我覺得怪怪的, 因為很多細節, 樓主並未清楚告知, 我會請信用卡公司出識刷卡通過的證明, 並給義美看, 因為有通過, 就表示樓主日後要付錢, 但是表最後又被拿回...啟不是白付錢了? 那如果又這個證明, 要跟義美理論就很容易, 可能在於, 樓主只是路過台灣, 短期內也不匯回台, 只能自認倒楣...

不知道各位看法如何?

** 玩錶不限品牌, 機芯, 不隨波逐流 **
king
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2010-11-24 10:00
引言回覆

看起來應該是刷卡糾紛...

我比較好奇,都可以刷卡了,錶店為何說刷退要用Fax ???

台灣精工應該了解一下始末!

中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2010-11-24 10:05
引言回覆

謝謝翻譯. 我的中文打字很慢.只好貼上link.
發生這種事,實在有傷台灣形象.有人如果認識義美鐘錶,請問問他們的講法,可以回覆在原來網站. 我相信原來買家,可能隱藏一些事情. (我可以幫忙翻成英文).
WatchCrazy
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2010-11-24 16:27
引言回覆

TTSugar:"一張卡刷一支GS就快超額 也挺好笑的."
请问有什么好笑的?你这不是看不起人吗?
他的额可能是二十万,用了十多万买GS再在101买些LV,Gucci的就超额了。
可能你老兄是大咖有五百万的额要买PP5970都不会超額

小弟觉得他可能一开始就用错银行的卡。
去到国外当然是用些国际银行的卡如Citibank, HSBC之类的。
再加上现在的卡都能上网看账单,在酒店复印出来拿给義美看,对证就可了。