找個老師先解解運再去不遲 眨眼
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2005-12-07 21:29
引言回覆

dc0806 寫到:
我的調整方式:
GP可以停秒,將秒針停在12點鐘,再調整分針至12點鐘。ㄧ個小時後,秒針順利走過12點,但是分針還在11點至12點之間。秒針要走到20分的位置分針才會到12點鐘。
如果以齒輪的構造來說,秒針走了60圈是否應該代表分針要走一圈嗎?

這樣做就會遇到我說的齒輪間隙問題,這其實有個簡單的檢驗方式,就是再多觀察一小時,如果還是秒針走到20,分針就走到12點整那就表示沒大問題
dc0806
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-12-08 00:08
引言回覆

感謝calatravayang的解說。今天表店師傅大概也是這個說法。不過老闆還是要送去代理商在次確認,如果真的有問題,老闆說要要求代理商換支新的。我倒是持保留態度。
Zenith也要送去檢查了。
另外錶店的問題,是因為他們沒有仔細檢查進貨的錶嗎?其實不是沒跟老闆抱怨過,老闆的態度就是 "一定會幫你處理好" 及 "你是我第一個碰到這種情況的客人",再則我說過,到台北對我來說真的很麻煩,所以才會一再給他機會。
dc0806
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-12-08 00:25
引言回覆

再提一下,上面說到 Hermes Sesame,今天我又仔細拿來瞧一瞧,竟然又被我發現鏡面下方 (裡面) 有一個小小的白點,大約1mm,可是老闆要用放大鏡才看得到,這下他又緊張了,馬上打電話給業務要調另外一支,雖然我還沒買。最後我跟老闆說,如果要賣我這支表,價錢請他好好想一想吧!
這真的是表店的問題嗎?還是我選的表剛好都有一點小小的毛病?
byron
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-12-08 00:41
引言回覆

引言回覆:

這真的是表店的問題嗎?

沒錯,這家錶店有點奇怪
怎麼可能進貨,連表面的缼點都沒注意
onlyseiko
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-12-08 00:58
引言回覆

會不會有錶店專收這些瑕疵品在賣的?
你遇到太多這樣的狀況了,
我看那家店真是有問題.
老闆若真是專賣瑕疵品,
當然什麼都說"一定幫你處理好!"之類的話,
因為他進貨可能超便宜然後用同樣新價賣出來.

是我就全退給他了,
錢還我我自己特地上來台北找.

不要花了大錢卻還要在有點心痛之餘為一支新錶奔波,
這叫痛上加痛.
sliaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-12-08 04:19
引言回覆

I bought my first mechanical watch after owning one 30 yrs ago and it gave problems. It's a Panerai and it's NOT supposed to happen that way.

Two weeks after I bought it (from a local authorized dealer), it started losing 5 minutes a week. Then a few weeks later, it stopped without reason. The next morning, it woke up. Then it stopped a few times and woke up again every time. One night, I flipped over the watch and the rotor was slowing down and almost stopped. I was scared, and quickly tapped the glass and flipped it over again. Then I realized why it is losing time. It must have stopped without being noticed.

During a long trip 2 months ago, it lost an entire hour and I almost missed a dinner appointment !!!! After that, it just died.

Sent it in to the dealer when I came back and they sent it back to the US service center in NYC. After 6-7 weeks, it came back yesterday. And I was very happy to pick it up and that gentleman in the dealer helped to wind it. Click. Click. It's strange that when fully wound, the wheel does not stop. It is supposed to feel tight and naturally stops, but apparently it can be passed with a clicking sound. Then we can not set time any more because the wheel now is just free turning and can not move the minute/hour hands.

That guy said that the service center should have checked it out before they sent it back. And he will talk to his manager and Panerai to see how to deal with this. And apologized for it.

I am not trying to blame Panerai as I still love the brand. I guess it's just life that there is always defects in every products, from TV's, PC's to cars and watches.

The difference between reliable and un-reliable companies is not that there is 0 defects in reliable companies, but they have way less defects than un-reliable companies.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
4頁(共6頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔