WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [問題]輕拉龍頭(crown)時, 表的面盤(dial)竟然會跟者動...
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-07-21 14:47
引言回覆

請教各位先進,

今天我拉出手錶 (Tutima Military Chronograph 750) 的龍頭(crown)調整時間, 前後輕拉龍頭時, 表的面盤(dial)竟然會跟者動, 而不是固定不動.

請教各位先進是何原因面盤跟者動? 是不是要立即送修 問號
Jerry-Liao
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-07-21 23:29
引言回覆

大陸做的嗎?.....just joke! 非常高興
這種狀況應該很少發生在這種錶上面....!就算是SEIKO也很難!
建議你快點找代理商...........可以換一顆就換!.....不能換就修吧!
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-07-22 23:10
引言回覆

Hi Jerry-Liao兄,

Thanks for your advice. 非常高興

I am in Sydney right now, so what i will do is store the watch in its box and take it to 敦文 in the future when i have chance to go to Taiwan...

I cannot find a reliable, trustworthy watchmaker in Sydney... 難過到哭
Can you believe that, there are more than 4 million people in this town, and i cannot find a decent watchmaker... 難過到哭

Thanks again for your advice. 非常高興
gst
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2003-07-26 22:34
引言回覆

wy02:
I guess it depends on the brand of watch you have and whether there is any authorised sercice centre for your watch near by, I am in Sydney as well.

About few days ago, I washed my hand after manuly winding my IWC, I didnt notice the crown wasnt locked firmly until around 20 mins later.
I took the watch to Richmont service centre in Elizabeth St CBD, and they did a few checks for my watch, first they use some machine to test and luckly the printed result indicated there wasnt any water inside the watch.

To make sure the watch is okay, they then put my watch on a hot plate for around 10 mins to completely dry the watch out. The whole process was professional and you can see these equipments they using is sufficient even to fully assemble a complicate timepiece.

If your watch is a product from Richmont group, I will suggest you to go to their service centre and do a check out for your watch. If not, I am still pretty sure you can locate the centre near by. I guess you were right about not giving your watch to some watch shop on the street. Most watch seller (retailer) in Sydney do not have their own service department like those retailers in Taiwan.

The service centre I have mentioned is at 350 Elizabeth st, level 9. Right at the corner of martin place and elizabeth st. And there is a very big jewelly shop at groud level.

good luck. 哈 哈 哈
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-07-28 11:21
引言回覆

Hi gst,

Thanks so much for your information. 非常高興 非常高興 非常高興 非常高興 That really cheer me up! 非常高興 I will go down there in this weekend. 非常高興

My watch is a Tutima 750, I bought it from Tutima's official NZ agent because Tutima doens't have any agents in Australia.

When I received this watch, there were some tiny dust under the crystal and visible scratches on the backside, so naturally i asked the agent to replace me another watch but he refused! I then complained to Tutima's German headquarter. They replied me that it's an issue between the NZ agent and me, and I would need to resolve this issue with the agent myself! 非常生氣

Actually, Tutima used to have a retailer in Sydney, POL Equipment, a few years ago, (http://www.equipment.com.au/default.htm).

I then called this company to look for some help with my Tutima. The manager there sent me to 'Time Masters', the watchmaker they use (in Level 2, 70 Castlereagh St., 02-9223-2788).

'Time Master' is also the authorised service centre of Tag Heure. There are two watchmakers in 'Time Masters' (I think they are from Hong Kong). They charged me without performing any work, what even worse was there were more dust under my watch's crystal after my watch stayed in their workshop for 5 days :twisted:
(I couldn't inspect my watch at the spot because the crystal was covered by finger prints and oils when I picked it up...)

Of course I lost any confidence in them, and then I started my long serach for a fine watchmaker in Sydney.

http://nsw.wca.org.au/htm/repair/nswact/nswact01.htm

I visited the below five stores,

City of Sydney

- Antique & Modern Clock Repairs Ivan Vortouni lower ground floor 2 Bridge St 92475119

- Master Watchmaking Pty Ltd Karl Braunsteiner Suite 501 262 Pitt St 92647769

- Max Schweizer Swiss Watch Service Suite 313 375 George St 92901469

- Timepiece Rolex Service Centre Ross Beer 4th Floor , 2 Barrack Street
9299 4538

- Universal Watch & Jewellery Alan Mak Shop11 7-13 Hunter Street 92350870

, and I found 'Max Schweizer Swiss Watch Serivice' seems to be the most reliable one among these watchmakers. (Because during my visits (three times), I saw several rich white men (judging from their dress and talking) brought or picked their watches from Max's workshop. )

I finally asked Max to remove the dust for me since he seems reliable. There are some scraches on the bracelet on my watch when I picked it up, I didn't complain (how silly I was). (http://www.watchbus.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=84).

About one week after I took the watch home, I found the dial moves when I pull the crown :twisted:

This is the little sad story story of my Tutima 難過到哭 :

The lesson I have learned is that, http://nsw.wca.org.au/, is a big big bxxlshxt. Its members don't actually abide by the sound rules.

I don't know, or maybe Tutima is not good enough for those watchmakers.... :?
gst
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-07-28 13:58
引言回覆

Hay WY02
I remember the address wrong

this is the right address i found of the net

Richemont Australia Pty Ltd.
Suite 2, Level 9, 60 Elizabeth Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
New South Wales
Australia
Phone: (612) 8215 5520
Fax: (612) 8215 5580
E-Mail: csd.aus@richemont.com

I will suggest you give them a call before paying them a visit.
since your watch is not the product they relelased, they may not have the parts you may require.

I understand its a pain that your watch fall in someones hand who does not pay extra care for services and repairs. See how you go with people from Richmont, and hope to hear ur good news soon
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2003-07-28 18:58
引言回覆

Hi gst, 非常高興

Thank you so so much for your kind help, I really appreciate it!!! 非常高興

I've just sent an email to the Richmont service centre, will let you know as soon as I receive their reply.

Thanks again. 非常高興
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2003-07-29 13:11
引言回覆

Hi gst 非常高興 ,

Unfortunately, they only accept Richemont Brand repairs. 難過到哭

It seems to me that 敦文 is the only place I can go now... 難過到哭

Thanks again for all your kind help. 非常高興

By the way, do Sydney IWC retailers give discounts like those Taiwan retailers? You think it's better to purchase IWC in Sydney or Taipei?

Thanks again 非常高興
gst
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-07-30 17:02
引言回覆

8O
Hi WY02:
I bought my iwc at around 30% off when i went back to Taiwan last time, and plus the GST 10% return I obtained from airport, it was a total of 40% off the retail price.

There is also a friend I know who works in the watch shop down in Haymarket (Shamz) who bought a IWC prada for 5600, and the watch was orignally marketed 8000+. She didnt take watch out of the country even.

But australian dollars are bit high at the moment, I will suggest if you wish to buy IWC watches, you can ask your friend in Taiwan to obtain the watch's retail price in Taiwan for you. And in most cases, Taiwanese shop will offer 30% to 35% discount depends on how well you know the seller. as i heard new rules applies to IWC is that no shops were allow to give more than 35% disc . (Old Stocks may be excluded) 點子

you can email me if you need more info, my email is Konmin@optushome.com.au
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2003-07-31 10:52
引言回覆

Hi gst 非常高興

Just fancy an IWC, I have no plans to buy..... 非常高興

I just bought a Sinn from the Sinn German company last month, I don't think I will purchase any other wathes within the next 12 months....

Talking about Sinn, it doesn't have any agents/retailers just like Tutima. Is the Australian and New Zealand markets really so small for these two brands, or it's because they just cann't find anybody who wants to carry their products? 問號

What do you reckon?

I personally don't think there are many automatic watches fans here. Say, I've never seen any watch magazines in the newsagents. 微笑
Is it because of people's purchasing power here? 問號 Or they just like quartz wathes?

I have no ideas.... 眼睛轉啊轉
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔