WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [問題]輕拉龍頭(crown)時, 表的面盤(dial)竟然會跟者動...
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2003-07-31 20:42
引言回覆

Hi gst 非常高興 ,

One more thing, do you also feel that the pricing strategies of those watch retailers are quite different, and interesting, in the Taiwanese market and Australian market? 8O

I mean, for example, it's not easy to get a decent discount on an IWC in Sydney (I suppose our relatioships with the retailers have something to do with this?). But we can get a relatively good deal in Taiwan.

Also, the prices of Tutima and Sinn are (unreasonably) high in Taiwan, but very reasonable in the Western countries. (I suppose this is because of the attitudes and preferences of consumers and retailers? ...... 8O )
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2003-08-16 00:31
引言回覆

Finale of the story:

Max fixed my Tutima last Thursday, nice job he did this time. Before I left his workshop, he said, ''You know, I am not the agent of Tutima, please don't come back if you have any problems in the future err.'' Ha, of course I wouldn't dare to go there again. 非常高興

I cannot understand these people. Why don't they make things right at the first time?? Too much time and energy in hand? No clue...

Watch fans in Down Under, be cautious when dealing with ''Ian R. Little Ltd.'' (Airport Business Park, 14 McLeans Island Road, Christchurch, NZ.
ph: +64-3-360 2550 fax: +64-3-360 2499 irl@irl.co.nz). They are not honest traders...
gst
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2003-08-16 19:31
引言回覆

驚訝
Sorry I havnet checked this site for a while and didnt see those posts you had.

Its really good to hear that you finally have your watch repaired, I understand it must be a pain begging different people to fix your valuable collection, esp you dont even know the person you begging is trouthworth or not... But you have it solved after all, good job! :twisted:

When you mentioned about why there is no agent for Sinn in Aus, and why are they cheaper in here, I guess its because they are not as commenly known by general audiences of Westen people, my understanding is because there are only little potion of population here collect and study watches like everyone here on this forum.

Last year I bought my IWC watch here in Syd and I took it back to Taiwan with me to save the 10% GST, but I had to show My watch and receipt to the custom in the airport in order to get my tax back, when the custom look at the watch I am wearing and the receipt of that watch, he was shocked and keep asking me so many questions why am I buying this watch and how can a young people would spend that much money to buy watches like that. He did questioning me like I was a suspect doing money loundary or some what. I still remember he asked more than 5 times whether those money were belong to myself.

All they know is tag heuer... some prolly know Omega coz these mass advertisings.

Also I think its because the things that they willing to spend money on were different. I went to a Furniture shop called SPACE here in Sydney, there are also few designers furniture and lighting stores near by. One single desginer chair here can be up to 4-5 thousand dollars and 7-8 thousand dollars for a designer house lamp. Quite amazing I dont think any of those shops are able to survive in Taiwan. But for western, they love those things, so they willing to pay more for those. Thats why you can fid more than 10 different kind of homeware magazines in any newsagent but not watch magazines.

ha
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔