WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [問題]Retrograde watches from Daniel Roth and Gerald Genta.
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-04-01 00:25
引言回覆

Any owners or admirers out there? Mind ot share your experience or thoughts?

I'm looking at the picture of Daniel Roth Premier and some Gerald Genta Retrograde watches and I think they are pretty nice. I like the GG ones a bit more at this point.
Boris
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-04-01 00:40
引言回覆

Hi,flyback! I've had both of them,DR Primier and GG Retro sport. They have different styles. The DR looks more classic than GG . The movement of Primier is based on Lemania 27NL . GG has an ETA 2892-A2 . But they both works well . If I had only one Choice , I would get Primier , especially for the blue dial.
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-04-01 00:55
引言回覆

flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-04-01 01:04
引言回覆

boris, do you have any suggestion on low end retro hand (minutes, date or hour) watches ? And how would you rank them?

I've checked out DR, DJR, GG, ML, and Chronoswiss already, and by just looking at the picture and function, I'd rank them in this order:

GG (jumping hour, retro date, retro minutes. You get more for the $$)
DR (classy, reputation)
DJR (also classy)
ML
Chronoswiss (I just don't like the spring like bezel and crown. It's totally personal)
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-04-01 09:06
引言回覆

Hi Flyback and all Watchbusers:

This is kevin@watchbus.com

In the current issue ot Watch Time magzine (2004 April), there is a good article about retrograde watches. Maybe you could get one from the news stand. It reviews various retrograde watches, including GG, Pierre Kunz, Chronoswiss, JLC, ML and so on.

Actually, I am fascinated by Pierre Kunz and look forwards to having an opputunity to have a hands-on experience sometime in the future. Unlike you, I like Chronoswiss Delphis. And of course, this is a purely PERSONAL taste only. 眨眼

flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-04-01 11:36
引言回覆

I like Pierre Kunz too. Except it's way out of my price range. For that price, I can get DR, DJR, AND GG with spare change to get a top handwinding Breguet Classique. 眨眼

I actually subscribe to the Watchtime... Some of the watches that are featuring in this issue are a bit out of my range. 害羞
AMC
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-04-02 21:58
引言回覆

I do not like Chronoswiss type bezel and crown either. Nevertheless, the hands and dial of the 18KPG Delphis is really beautiful. There is no perfect watch, isn't it?
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-04-02 22:12
引言回覆

30秒逆跳最低門檻選擇

有個性喔!

從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章