WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Someone Plz Help!!
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
vicdeng
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2007-03-26 23:17
引言回覆

I really admire the way how panerai make their watches, but unfortunately, Panerai is too expensive for me to afford one. So i am asking any expert here that if there are other brands that make mechanical watches that similar or idential to Panerai watches which are cheaper. If u know, plz let me know. what brand and what series. I prefer around a case diameter 40mm. thanks
submariner3135
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-03-27 10:15
引言回覆

If I were you, I would do my best to save every penny I earn until I can afford a genuine PANERAI, then I'll get one. There are lots of brands that make big watches resembling PANERAI, like Anonimo, and they are far and far cheaper. The owner of this brand used to be one of the PANERAI's designers , and some of their products are almost the same as some models of PANERAI. But, no matter how much they may look like each other, they are not PANERAI after all. Take ROLEX for example, a lot of brands have oyster like sporty models but I never think about buying them, because they can never take place of ROLEX. But it's just me.

With regards
dk4n
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-03-27 11:35
引言回覆

if yu really want something that looks like pam rite now, then perhaps this is the one for yu.
a 1938a by Retrospect Watch Co., very very identical with Pam Radiomir 1936. but i would not spend this money on a RWC, if i were yu, i would save as much as i can for the pam. for the similar reason that submariner3135 said.

but its yur call, heres the link for RWC.

http://www.retrospectwatch.com/1938a.html

gud luk

白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-03-27 11:42
引言回覆

submariner3135 寫到:
If I were you, I would do my best to save every penny I earn until I can afford a genuine PANERAI, then I'll get one. There are lots of brands that make big watches resembling PANERAI, like Anonimo, and they are far and far cheaper. The owner of this brand used to be one of the PANERAI's designers , and some of their products are almost the same as some models of PANERAI. But, no matter how much they may look like each other, they are not PANERAI after all. Take ROLEX for example, a lot of brands have oyster like sporty models but I never think about buying them, because they can never take place of ROLEX. But it's just me.

With regards

Totally agree, I always look "RXX" as a fake panerai....

進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-03-27 11:50
引言回覆

windcheng 寫到:
Totally agree, I always look "RXX" as a fake panerai....

+1, i think everyone who loves or owns one will agree wtih that.
but not everyone can afford that much on a watch.

either RxC or RxW, are both alternative solutions for these people.
yet, i've never said they are quality time piece. 耍酷

中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-03-27 21:25
引言回覆

What's the cheapest 40mm bracelet panerai. I mean the Pam 048 & 049
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章