WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 請問各位先進如何向SINN德國原廠訂購錶款?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
rolex1016
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-26 02:07
引言回覆

太可怕了
還是小心的好
難過到哭
jerryL
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 12:38
引言回覆

hay. That's no fair .

I didn't accuse who's the LIAR.
I bought my SINN from a german seller, all the information is came from him. If SINN can export its product directly to any country to any buyer , why I need to bougft from an unknow German seller with highly uncertain risk?

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO THE BUSSINESS AND CHARGE THE SERVICE FEE, I HAVE NO COMMENT. BUT DON'T DEGRADE MY KINENESS.

I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE, NO OFFENCE.

I BOUGHT MY SINN AT LOWER PRICE AND I AM SATIFIED.
jerryL
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 12:48
引言回覆

yeap , as I said, SINN doesn't sell their products out side GERMAN . I mean if the buyer's location or country already has it's authority dealer , SINN will not export , eg, TAIWAN and the US; other country, I have no ideal, that's not what I concern.

Don't picky , ok?
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 12:50
引言回覆

""jerrL wrote:
I didn't accuse who's the LIAR.
I bought my SINN from a german seller, all the information is came from him. If SINN can export its product directly to any country to any buyer , why I need to bougft from an unknow German seller with highly uncertain risk? ""

Where are you from? Where did you live when you bought the watches?

As I mentioned thousands of times already, it is IMPOSSIBLE for Sinn to ship you any watches if you are in Taiwan.

BTW, I'm glad that you got your pieces at a good price.
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 13:02
引言回覆

""jerryL wrote:
yeap , as I said, SINN doesn't sell their products out side GERMAN . I mean if the buyer's location or country already has it's authority dealer , SINN will not export , eg, TAIWAN and the US; other country, I have no ideal, that's not what I concern.

Don't picky , ok?"

..............................................................................................

wy02 在 星期五 2004-03-19 17:50 作了第 1 次修改
jerryL
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 13:12
引言回覆

whatever you said.
Mr.佚名 i get ur mail, please advise me your mail, I have something for you. NO CHARGE, free share.
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 13:23
引言回覆

驚訝 驚訝 驚訝 驚訝 驚訝 驚訝

wy02 在 星期五 2004-03-19 17:48 作了第 1 次修改
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 14:47
引言回覆

整個台灣有多少人要買 Sinn錶?
在這些人之中, 有多少人會看見我的留言?
看見我留言的人, 又有多少人對我會有信心?

我猜, 一年十二個月, 不會超過三個人. 眨眼

Sinn錶一枝不過多少錢?
如果不履行承諾, 拿了錢就消失. 那我不就要重新註冊, 放棄已經累積的 135篇 posts.
而且, 這個 trick 只能用一次, 不能用第二次.
為了幾萬塊, 應該不滑算. 眨眼

騙有關 Sinn錶的人, 應該是年輕人.
好久沒回去台灣了. 看到現在年輕人如此言行, 仔細想一想, 還是回日本好了.
jerryL
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 18:47
引言回覆

Dogfight?
Hay , we don’t have to do this unfriendly conversation, we are SINN fan if u have one, we are on the same boat.
I don’t sell goods here, I don’t direct people transfer money via ATM in my account, I don’t process credit card fraud, and I don’t say “ Hay , you win million dollars , but transfer me 10% service fee first ?” I let people know there’s another way out there on Internet to buy SINN, What do I do wrong? Or I ruin someone’s business?
There are thousands of gray market watch sellers on each public watch forum, but I am not one of them. You don’t have to buy SINN from me. I have a good job. Buying watches at lower price and barging price with those watch seller is my hobby, I know their cheap trick.
What I want to share is how to use Internet and save money in your pocket. Watches price goes up each year and local dealer charges high, even internet fraud happened all the time, we know that, but how to prevent? Speak louder doesn’t mean your standpoint is correct and you can insult people in anyway, don’t judge people casually, that’s not polite. Guys can see gorgeous advertisement on any media ( eg 勞xx頓in 東X) .Does the glorious commercial indicate the truth? Or age is another way to differentiate who is the LIAR? I would love to strain all my ears. Please advise me. You smart guys judge by yourself, no comment.
This is a watch lover’s paradise, discussing new item, sharing experience, and exchange resource, what a wonderful communication, right?
I don’t sell watches; I like to share my experience. Peace. No Dogfight here.
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 21:42
引言回覆

You are right.

In a sense, I must apoligize to you 害羞
I was overreacting to this very minor thing.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔