µoªí¤H ¤º®e
Barracuda
¤¤¯Å·|­û
¤¤¯Å·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ 2015-05-15 01:58
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

Behold the mighty: AUTARK!

Autark [aÈý̯ˈtaʁk], German, translation: ¡¥independent¡¦, ¡¥self-sufficient¡¦

Yet the watch which is least expensive in our range, but the one we are most proud of.
Why? Because it is 100% our sweat, blood and tears!

The very first HORAGE watch to feature our own mechanical engine.
Our engineering team designed, developed, tested and built the movement from scratch.

Normally we try to stay little bit humble but for a company of our size this is totally unheard of! A milestone for HORAGE and proof that with determination and vision David can still challenge Goliath.

Not satisfied with this sensation the watch is chock full of the latest technology and materials: it features a silicon regulating system, titanium case and bracelet, a unidirectional carbon fiber dial and last but not least our patented u-springclasp mechanism.
All of this tech on the inside allows a heap of functions on the outside: big date, small second and power reserveindicators mean you¡¦ll never lose track.

Autark ¡V be self-sufficient.

[b]¡iµn®p³y·¥ : AUTARK ¡j

Autark [aÈýˈtaʁk]
¼w¤å·N«ä¬O¡u¿W¥ß¡v¡B¡u¦Û¨¬¡v¡C
¶°µ²§Ú­Ì¹Î¶¤³e¹ýªº¼ö·R»P°í«ù¡A
¾ú¸g»s³yªÌ­Ì¶Éª`ªº³]­p»Pºë¬ã¡A
µL¿ò¦a¶Ç»¼HORAGE¦Û®a³Ð³]¾÷ªäªº°í«ù¡A
¬ü¦nªñ¤Hªº»ù¦ì¡A³Ì¯Â²bªºªì°J¡A³Ì§¹¬üªº¸àÄÀ¡C

HORAGEªÃ«ùªº¬O¾ë¹ê¡B§C½Õ¡B¤£±i´­¡A¥»½èªº¬üÀÇÀǤº§t©ó¨ä¤¤¡F¸t¸g¬G¨Æ¸Ìªºªª¦Ï¤Ö¦~David¡A¾Ì§ë¥Û¾¹»P¥ÛÀY¡A¾Ô³Ó¥¨¤HGoliath¡A¡u¥H¤p·i¤j¡Aµ½¾ÜÀu¶Õ¡v¦p¦PHORAGE©ó¥«³õ¤Wªº©w¦ì¡A§Ú­Ì¤£±j¤j¡A¦ý§Ú­Ì¤]¤£Áx©Ä¡C

¦¹¥~¡A°£¤F·N¸q¤Wªº²Oºv¥R¨K¡A³o¤ä¿ö§ó¬Oµ²¦X¥ý¶iªº§Þ³N:
±Ä¥Îª¿´åµ·ºû«ù¤À¬íºë·Ç¡AÜg¦Xª÷»s¦¨¥~´ß»P¿ö±a¡A·f°t²Ó½oªººÒÅÖºû¿ö½L¡A»P¦Û®a±M§QªºU§Î¦©Àô¢w¢w ³Ì«á¡A²½mªº¥~«¬µ²¦X«W¸¨ªº¥\¯à§G§½: ¬í°w½L¡B¤j¤é¾äµ¡¡B¯à¶qÅã¥Ü½L¡C

¬O¿W¥ß¡A¬O¦Û¨¬¡C
AUTARK ¡V ¥Ã¤£°g¥¢¡C

§ó¦hÃö©óHorage¸ê°T: www.horage.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/horageswiss/timeline
[/b]

Autark.jpg

Autark2.jpg
±q¤§«eªº¤å³¹¶}©lÅã¥Ü:
²Ä1­¶(¦@1­¶)
«e©¹:

±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±µoªí¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¦^ÂФ峹