WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 海馬就是經典,您是否也誤解了新海馬和OMEGA?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
cfm
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-10 01:06
引言回覆

seal大大
您修養真的不錯
唉......
jwkc
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-10 10:27
引言回覆

seal大大
您修養真的不錯
X2

jwkc 在 星期六 2005-12-10 10:44 作了第 1 次修改
jwkc
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-10 10:40
引言回覆

引言回覆:
I said that no further discussion on this topic should be carried on in any terms. Please show your good breeding by criticizing or attacking no more.

no one is trying to attacking you, I belive All the fellow members reponsed on this thread just did not agree on your stantments above , and your attitude / discrimination to other fellow members on other country or region..As you see , NO ont is supporting on what you stated above.And All the fellow members are fully support Brother "Seal" Here" 眨眼
Recht
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-10 15:08
引言回覆

jwkc 寫到:
引言回覆:
I said that no further discussion on this topic should be carried on in any terms. Please show your good breeding by criticizing or attacking no more.

no one is trying to attacking you, I belive All the fellow members reponsed on this thread just did not agree on your stantments above , and your attitude / discrimination to other fellow members on other country or region..As you see , NO ont is supporting on what you stated above.And All the fellow members are fully support Brother "Seal" Here" 眨眼

Your comment was so ridiculous.

Are you sure ALL of the other fellows disagreed with me, NO ONE supported me and ALL of them fully supported Seal? What kind of logic training have you received?

I reserve every single bit of freedom and right of mine to dislike anyone from any country or region. You may elect to dislike me as well. But stop making such a ridiculous comment.

Cut the crap and talk about (Omega) watches!

P.S. Come to Taiwan and I'll show you who are Chinese and who are not.
chiukh2007
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-10 17:25
引言回覆

[/quote]

Are you sure ALL of the other fellows disagreed with me, NO ONE supported me and ALL of them fully supported Seal? What kind of logic training have you received?

I reserve every single bit of freedom and right of mine to dislike anyone from any country or region. You may elect to dislike me as well. But stop making such a ridiculous comment.

[/quote]

1. I am very sure that no one supporting you, unless you open up other accounts using different login names and sending in self supporting comments.
2. We (all brothers here who had responded to your comments about 共產黨 and 香港人) also reserve every freedom and right to dislike people like you.
3. I don't know whether you are a Chinese or not unless you show us your photo and passport but I am sure I am a Chinese.
4. Brothers here please read this thread carefully and decide who has started all these.

seal兄好修養, I fully support you.
df2pika
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-10 18:24
引言回覆

要談政治 要談對錯是非 請到其他網站
此地是談論手錶的
不要把氣氛弄得那麼糟糕

seal兄好修養 眨眼
hatesa377
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-10 19:55
引言回覆

非常同意這裡是:只討論手錶的園地.我們無法改變每人的信仰.宗教.政治立場.甚或是民族主義.國家認同.亦不想在這裡討論或對某些人企圖改變.或影響.只想讓所有來這裡的人有一個單純而熱情的討論園地.... 眼睛轉啊轉 眼睛轉啊轉
AN
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-10 20:30
引言回覆

QQ發言好像一面倒~~~是非對錯大家心理也有個底了........
jwkc
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-10 20:40
引言回覆

chiukh2007 寫到:

[/quote]

引言回覆:
1. I am very sure that no one supporting you, unless you open up other accounts using different login names and sending in self supporting comments.
2. We (all brothers here who had responded to your comments about 共產黨 and 香港人) also reserve every freedom and right to dislike people like you.
3. I don't know whether you are a Chinese or not unless you show us your photo and passport but I am sure I am a Chinese.
4. Brothers here please read this thread carefully and decide who has started all these.

seal兄好修養, I fully support you.

Brother chiukh2007

100% agree and support you statments above!!! 眨眼

For Rechet : I am sure ,as of now : All the fellow members who responed on this thread are Chinese and NO one supported you ridiculous and stupid statements above!
Please quote and show us who did supported your statments in this thread!!and Who among them are not Chinese!!!

And I am using my right and freedom to express "That your view are totally WRONG ,RIDICULOUS AND STUPID!!"
眨眼
wkchou
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-12-12 12:29
引言回覆

ROLEX一定有他的 好
只是台灣日本太抬舉其價錢
然而不該就此否定其某種程度的好
我現人在美國 OMEGA, ROLEX 都在珠寶商店櫥窗裡 只是ROLEX售價比較高
衛健瘋狂如台灣日本
從之前的文章開始顯示: