WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [討論]The ultimate thread. Please spill your guts out!!!!
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 00:51
引言回覆

You know what, it's 3:50 AM here!!! Got to go to bed now!!! See ya. 眨眼
as893
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 00:58
引言回覆

Wy02:
There's no African-American car in US. In my city, 80% of BMW owners are white. Good night.
wy002
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 01:04
引言回覆

Hi as893,

It's wy02. Sorry for not logging in. I am prepareing to go to bed now... 眨眼

I also agree with you, of course, there is no "African American car".

I am a little bit pissed off by what Mark123 said.

So, after all, we both agree there is no African-American car in the US. 眨眼 眨眼 眨眼
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 03:25
引言回覆

wy02, take it easy man!! 眨眼

It really is not a big deal. I think the US doesn't have the same old separation between races anymore. At least not as much, and it's very much different now. It's all cultural and more of a stereotype now. I don't think we can generalize African American and Asian American like that.

At the end, it depends on where people grew up and their education level. A Black (sorry for the PC here) lawyer living in a rich town (which usually occupies by Caucasian) can drive a BMW or an MB elegantly. However, a black gangster from South Central, CA can drive the same car with tinted windows, chrome finished rims, and drop the car to an inch above ground. It's just the same car with differnt target audience.

It's the same idea when one of the Watchtime readers challenged the editor to find a rap star who knows the definition of a Tourbillon. The editor surrendered as expected.

So you are right that there isn't a black ride, but you can tell who the driver is without seeing its face.

as893, I have a friend who used to work for one of the big 3 in Motor city too. He gave up though.
as893
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-27 20:45
引言回覆

>>as893, I have a friend who used to work for one of the big 3 in Motor city too. He gave up though.

Lucky him, Detroit is a boring city.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
4頁(共4頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔