WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - My combo to work tomorrow
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
StanChien
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-08-18 15:42
引言回覆

My last pair of glasses is also IC! Berlin! It looks awesome and I really liked it. But I don't feel comfortable especially during the summer. The problem is that it keeps slipping down from my nose and after it happens several times within a day, I ususally got headache 難過

Do you, Fred, or anyone else also have the problem? If there is any way to fix it, I may consider weat it again.. Or maybe it's my problem - oily skin and sweat too much...
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-08-18 16:04
引言回覆

StanChien 寫到:
My last pair of glasses is also IC! Berlin! It looks awesome and I really liked it. But I don't feel comfortable especially during the summer. The problem is that it keeps slipping down from my nose and after it happens several times within a day, I ususally got headache 難過

Do you, Fred, or anyone else also have the problem? If there is any way to fix it, I may consider weat it again.. Or maybe it's my problem - oily skin and sweat too much...

Hi Stan:
no, not at all...I would consider myself have the most oily face on the planet 難過到哭 and the all glasses that I have had slipping down at least 10 times a day. I haven't had this problem with ic berlin...the reason been the new ones are been equipped with silicon material which sticks to the surface of your skin...you know, same theory with the Wonder Bra 裝白ㄘ . Give it another try...you will like it. 耍酷
StanChien
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-08-18 16:17
引言回覆

Another question, Fred.. How much are u paying for it in TW? I got it couple years back in my tripb back to Vancouver. I paid about CAD $500 for it.. its about $11k NTD at that time.. Just want to know if I want to get another pair, where should I get it 微笑 TIA.
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-08-18 21:23
引言回覆

good 眨眼
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-08-18 21:33
引言回覆

good 眨眼
Asovo
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-08-18 22:18
引言回覆

NICE!!!都是很有品味的配件.. 眨眼
Fred大大很有品味.. 微笑
另外,ic! Berlin的眼鏡不知道L.A.那裡有賣,不知道那位大大可以告知. 裝白ㄘ
Thankx... 微笑
keigen
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-08-18 22:23
引言回覆

超美的眼鏡! 非常高興 非常高興 非常高興
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-08-18 23:27
引言回覆

Asovo 寫到:
NICE!!!都是很有品味的配件.. 眨眼
Fred大大很有品味.. 微笑
另外,ic! Berlin的眼鏡不知道L.A.那裡有賣,不知道那位大大可以告知. 裝白ㄘ
Thankx... 微笑

Have you try the optometry inside the San Gabriel Square on Valley Blvd? You know, the one with 99 Ranch Market and People's Place.
I think they carry Alain Mikli and others...

Peace

Fred
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2005-08-18 23:53
引言回覆

Wow...can't believe the responses on my glasses. 驚訝

Peace

Fred
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共2頁)