WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 今早HK相熟的ROLEX AD經理電話我,告訴我知:我訂的綠圈 16610 LV
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
ROLLIE_ROOKIE
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 22:47
引言回覆

Just got my 16610 LV (BNIB) yersterday here in Manila.

Here's the story about the item.
A couple of weeks ago, I inquired on the LV at some local ADs, an AD offered me at PhP275,000. This Monday, I happened to passed by another AD, and it was quoted for P290,000.
Yesterday, I decided to buy the LV. I called on the first AD, but he told me that he has sold his LV already, I have to wait for another week or so for his new stock to arrive. I was so much disappointed.
Since i was so eager to acquire the LV yesterday, I went to the second AD with my P275K cold cash, hopefully that I can bargain for it at P275K (instead of the P290K asking price). But I was also told that his item was sold earlier. That really made me feel bad again.
Then after a few minutes of conversation, I mentioned that I have the cash and want it seriously on the day. (to be continue on next post...)
jwkc
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 22:59
引言回覆

woo, you frist AD can get a another piece of 16610LV aviailable just in 1 week?
jwkc
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 23:07
引言回覆

i just help one of the fellow member in the other watch forum to get a 116264 TOG Black dial with julibee bracelet on friday in HONG KONG with a very good discount, abit more than 15% off from list price 眨眼

very nice also 驚嘆號

ROLLIE_ROOKIE
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 23:08
引言回覆

(... continuation of previous post)
He suggested me to leave him my contact number, just in case he could find one from their other branch stores, he will give me a ring. I do reminded them that I only wanted a D-series one, and my budget is P270K (since I don't expect he could get one that soon, I lowered my budget from P275K to P270K).
I went home feeling frustrated. While at home for about an hour, that second AD called up that he found one at another branch, and I can pick it up after another hour at P270K. That really made me so aroused and excited once again. After 2 more hours, it's on my wrist home.
... WHAT A DAY FOR ME >>>>

5 or 8 weeks ago, the LV was fetching for P300 to 320K. Now I got it for P270K. DOES THAT MEAN WE WILL BE SEEING P250K 0r P260K for the LV after a FEW WEEKS later !!!
jwkc
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 23:16
引言回覆

congratulations for your new kermit 微笑
270k peso is a very good deal!!!
Post some pictures and share with the brothers here!!!
ROLLIE_ROOKIE
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 23:27
引言回覆

Bo. JWKC,
I beleive what the first AD told me, that there will be LV (just don't know how many) arriving next week. With the fact that their orders are placed earlier, and they got the biggest store chains in Manila. Besides that, I do noticed they do have LVs come and go continually. I do also feel that the market demand for Rolex Sports isn't huge in Manila.

As of this week, I found out the LV net price at: ARTLINE HK - HK$ 42K; FORUM HK - HK$39K.
jwkc
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 23:38
引言回覆

can you PM me which AD / branch in manila?
By the way, i used to live in manila back in 1988- 2003 , may be i can go there to check out those sports models there 眨眼
ROLLIE_ROOKIE
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 23:40
引言回覆

Oh yes. I had taken a few pics of the LV last night, just waiting for my friend to teach me how to post it here.
I notice my LV don't have the anchor, and the bezel plastic protective cover. And although it's D series, the serial # is low ( it's D085XXX). Comparing that I have seen D10XXXX and D11XXXX here in Manila, what can you say !
ROLLIE_ROOKIE
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 23:45
引言回覆

Bo. JWKC, teach me how to PM, should i click the "PM" box under your post ?
jwkc
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-09-18 23:51
引言回覆

ROLLIE_ROOKIE 寫到:
Bo. JWKC, teach me how to PM, should i click the "PM" box under your post ?

yes brother
從之前的文章開始顯示:
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  下一頁
5頁(共8頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔