richie 寫到:
今年年初漲價原價由345k調整為470k.一般代理商可305k購得,

難怪! 我朋友去年底定,年初漲價前買,現在跟之前差了六萬多...... 非常生氣
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-06-13 00:51
引言回覆

NT300,000? That's really expensive. I knew someone who bought it at around USD7000 towards the end of last year and it was brand new from an authorized dealer. My feeling for GO is that US dealers are offering the best price. I've checked Germany, and HK and both of which were more expensive. If you want one, I can probably find you one for under USD8000 even after the price increase.

As for the watch, this the one of the coolest Chrono out there. The chrono feature is very unconventional. The "Chinese paper fan" like window is the 30 minute counter. After the first hand counting the first 10 minute, a slightly longer hand will pop out to start counting 10-20. And after that, there's a longer third hand for 20-30. It's very cool.

The movement is In-house without the classic 3/4 plate, so you can see the whole movement. It's not as decorative (chatons, blue steel screws and a little less polished) as the Lange Datograph (probably the best looking chrono), but it's definitely one of the best looking chrono movements.

IMHO, this is the most unique chrono with a top quality in-house movement. In that price range, it really beats out everyone else.
richie
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-06-13 01:23
引言回覆

G.O的手錶台灣的定價是比歐美貴不少,但比日本便宜些,參考下網站的定價便知道
http://www.armstrongrockwell.com/glashuetteoriginal.htm

但是小弟曾經寫兩三次email給該店家欲購買Stainless Steel PanoGraph但店家
一直無回映,不知道是小弟英文太差或是店家不願意海外交易,只好殘念等待出國時
在購買.
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-19 04:30
引言回覆

richie 寫到:
G.O的手錶台灣的定價是比歐美貴不少,但比日本便宜些,參考下網站的定價便知道
http://www.armstrongrockwell.com/glashuetteoriginal.htm

但是小弟曾經寫兩三次email給該店家欲購買Stainless Steel PanoGraph但店家
一直無回映,不知道是小弟英文太差或是店家不願意海外交易,只好殘念等待出國時
在購買.

Richie, I actually was very fortunate to meet Al Armstrong the first time about a month ago. IMHO, he's the best dealer I've ever met. Very passionate and knowledgeable about watches.

I went to my friend's law school graduation that day and then gave Al a call right before he closes. I was about 30 minutes away and he and his team waited for me. I was the only one in the store and he showed me anything I wanted to see. We ended up chatting about watches for over an hour and half. He even offered me a drink at the end which I didn't have time for. A few observation from my visit:

1. Jaquet Droz is VERY nice. It's much better looking in real life than in pictures. He's the first US dealer for this brand.

2. He closed the whole store down during Basel and SIHH and sent the whole team there. I'm awfully impressed in this practice. IMHO, if you are going to sell high end watches, you better know what you are talking about.

3. I believe he does international shipping.

Anyway, maybe I shouldn't advertise so much for a dealer in a public forum, but I have to say my visit was pleasant and I'd recommend him to anyone.

As for the email problem, I find the email on his website is not good. He uses al@armstrongrockwell.com in TZ, so you can give that a try. He's also a Purist.

As for prices, I have to say, he probably won't give you the best price. It's competitive, but it won't be the lowest. You get better service in return, but some people may not care about that.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.
richie
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-06-22 21:29
引言回覆

感謝flyback兄
小弟已經拜託美國友人向他訂購,再由友人寄回台灣.價格十分合理大約
跟去年台灣未漲價錢差不多.順便在此奉勸要買G.O同好如果可以的話,盡量
不要在台灣當冤大頭.在此再次感謝flyback.
哈 哈 哈
lw
資深會員