WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Want to buy first Rolex, recommendation pls!
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
df2pika
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-11-05 10:48
引言回覆

yea.. as you said depends on your "relationship with the dealer" ..
for tsga111 and me.. we might not have time to wait for it or build up relationship with dealers..

what i will do is.. i see it, i take it..
well.. maybe tsga111.. you can go to HK make some phone calls
(dont waste your time walk throught all the street). try to locate a LV by phone and if they have one go check it in person and see if they are willing to sell you with a good price. its very hard to spot one at HK..

just for your reference i got my LV with a reasonable price.. 158000 新台幣 等於 36399.162 港幣
tsga111
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-11-05 11:33
引言回覆

JWKC and df2pike,

thanks!

Just called HK Kowloon, he quoted 39000.

df2pike,

Where did you buy your LV, if I go there, who should I looking for?

Thank you!

Gary
df2pika
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-11-05 12:08
引言回覆

tsga111 寫到:
JWKC and df2pike,

thanks!

Just called HK Kowloon, he quoted 39000.

df2pike,

Where did you buy your LV, if I go there, who should I looking for?

Thank you!

Gary

i got it from Taiwan, 高雄. This is what i did...I made a few calls and located 2 LV in that area.. i ask one of the shop on phone and the shop give a quote for NT$180k. the second shop which is the shop i got it form.. i've never ask them for quoataton on phone.. i just ask for the name of the lady that i was speaking to on phone and give her my name.. and said that i am comin over to take a look.. i went there with 100K cash in pocket. well... after i got there i ask to see that lady and then she took out the last LV they got. after sat down and try it on.. i asked for the price.. then she told me it was 160K.. then i told her hmmmm "the price is kind of high, but i got 100K in cash now" then she automatically drop 2k for me.. then i am outta door happily with the LV on my wrist.. of course i also tried Zenith and Omega PO 600M.. i will go for Zenith next..

I got my LV on the date that Rolex has price increase.. but i think they still give me to old price.. 39000 港幣 等於 169289.6118 新台幣 i think if you can go there in person.. you might have better chance of getting better price..
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔