WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - What watch I should buy?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
What watch I should buy?
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  下一頁
發表人 內容
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 17:15
引言回覆

Oh btw, forgot to say, I love your pic very much. are you into photography as well?
(I love photography but just started learning it a year ago..)
volu
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 18:08
引言回覆

Hi,

Actually I do prefer to type in English too, it is way faster for me. But since it is a 華人網站,我都盡量用中文輸入 害羞

You did mention you are looking for a chrono. Do you have any perferance on the functionaility of the watch? Frankly speaking, for a lady watch with transparent back cover, self-delelop movement, non-Omega, non-Rolex, the choice is very limited I should think.

For you budget range and the criteria you did mentioned, I can only think of Zenith Heart. However, I believe the maintenance charge will have a concern when it is to compare with that of Rolex. For duarability, I can't comment too coz I don't have any.

係呢度祝你狗年行大運,心想事成,快d買到心目中嘅好表 耍酷
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 18:32
引言回覆

Hiya,

It's not necessarily lady watch...a men watch would be ok for me. as zenith chronomaster open and opus of chronoswiss are not lady watches. as long as the size is less than 44mm, it's still ok for me.

how about Daniel Roth? have you heard of it?

I find that not many ppl would reply my thread. not sure if it is becos i type in english or simply i look too ugly and scared them...sigh.

anywayz, wish you all the best in the year of the dog
volu
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-01-27 19:54
引言回覆

英文絕對是一個因素,這裡很多高手不一定可以明白你的英文問題。

我覺得 Daniel Roth 會是一個不錯的選擇,特別是沒有像勞力士或奧米加那樣容易撞表。他的ladies Chronograph 就很吻合你的條件。不過我不太清楚他的價錢會否超過港幣50000。

另外,如果你到他的官方網站 www.danielroth.com 他有一款447.X.70.019.CN.BD 就是你要的skeleton款,可惜他是黃,白金。我相信價錢會超過五万。
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-01-28 00:35
引言回覆

Friend of mine recommended these watches:

carl bucherer, Patravi Tonneaugraph $60k

Jean Richard, Paramount Square 52K

Baume & Mercier, Classima Executives, Retron chrono 63k

Which one is better and fit with my requirements?

Any idea?

Danile Roth, i saw one before. It's round about 50k. I didn't negotiate the price yet so it should be within the budget. I am just a bit curious about the movement, do you think its movement is good compare to Zenith and ETA 7750 in Opus?

I know the one you mentioned but it's bloooody expensive...dun think i am able to afford it. I am just a poor academic...sigh.. 難過

Anywayz, hope i can hear from you soon and thank you so much for your constructive advice.
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-01-28 01:20
引言回覆

Hay guys, i found this one on web..it looks pretty cool but not sure if it is tranparent back and what the movement is...can you give me some ideas?

Here is the watch:
http://www.watchclick.com/jaeger-lecoultre/i-jaeger-lecoultre-master-geographic-men-1636.html

Thank you very much indeed.
AlainS
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-01-28 01:52
引言回覆

If i were a 27 years old lady, i will like to have a watch with diamonds rather than a watch with a good movement 眨眼
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-01-28 01:59
引言回覆

well...that's my own preference. basically, as noted above, i bought the watch for myself. (i am the 27 yr old lady) i prefer something with quality rather than something with diamonds but so so quality. if i wanna get a watch with diamond, why not just get a big diamond instead?
go_piazza
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-01-28 02:32
引言回覆

lecturer 寫到:
Hiya,

It's not necessarily lady watch...a men watch would be ok for me. as zenith chronomaster open and opus of chronoswiss are not lady watches. as long as the size is less than 44mm, it's still ok for me.

how about Daniel Roth? have you heard of it?

I find that not many ppl would reply my thread. not sure if it is becos i type in english or simply i look too ugly and scared them...sigh.

anywayz, wish you all the best in the year of the dog

I wish I could give you a hand by recommending some real good ones. Unfortunately, I am only in the entry level of the world of watch. I truely believe, however, someone will be able to provide their insightful comments/suggestions right here. Just stay tune!
birkicch
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2006-01-28 02:46
引言回覆

why don't you try iwc 5000 7 days series? not the big pilot
i think this series would be a great choice for you
it met your requirement completely...... i think
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共5頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章