開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
EricChang
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-04-26 00:14
引言回覆

諸位先進 新會員上車 請指教

Sorry first, I tpye Chinese so slow that in English instead. One question for your advice? I bought a second hand GP last Dec. at 天母 (fxxxtime), and now plan selling back him. I call Mr. Lu (First store) for requiring the price. He talk me 80% of buying price for trading another one and 70% for cash back. But few seconds later change to 70% of buying price for trading and 60% for cash back. Could someone tell me is he honest to me?
Frank
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-04-26 01:15
引言回覆

正常現象,妳可以拿到這裡賣賣看,應該可以賣得比他們回收價高

Frank
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-04-26 07:47
引言回覆

Eric,

The Fixxtime always did same thing, actually they did not have a good reputation for the 2nd watches. They always buy very low and sold customers a good price!

You can put your watch in the wtachbus, I agree Frank's opinion, you can get a better price than the Fixxtime!

Good luck!
TheWatcher
腕錶巴士團隊
腕錶巴士團隊
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-04-26 08:56
引言回覆

幾年前曾向腕時計買過一支錶
當時有白紙黑字的保證: 半年內 8 折購回
不知是否現在依舊有此一保證
還是生意越來越好而取消了呢 ? 驚訝

單純以對做二手錶生意的生意經的期望而言
除非流通性很差或當時的買價很低
否則, 半年內八折購回算是合情合理
二手錶經過半年的正常使用, 錶況相差有限, 而八折回購相當於年殖利率 40%
對做生意的人來說, 這樣的利潤算是很好很好了
七折或六折恐怕有點說不過去 難過 難過

不過當時買的如果是所謂全新品二手錶
情況恐怕就又不太一樣了 難過 難過

Anyway, 對價錢不滿意的話, 換另一家試試
或上本網站求售也是不錯的選擇囉

A Watchbus Staff
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-04-26 09:38
引言回覆

Thanks for your advice. Yes, I now experienced Finetime's service attitude. When I bought it, they treat me as big boss, now they treat me like a shit!
Boris
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-04-26 10:03
引言回覆

EricChang兄:他們開出的保單上應有載明吧?
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-04-26 10:33
引言回覆

Anonymous 寫到:
Thanks for your advice. Yes, I now experienced Finetime's service attitude. When I bought it, they treat me as big boss, now they treat me like a shit!

非常生氣
難過
有些人只買勞力士
就是為了折舊少 眼睛轉啊轉
EricChang
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-04-26 14:20
引言回覆

Thanks, Boris,

Yes, the Guaranty Card said 70% for trading and 60% for cash back. However, when I called him, he first said 80% and 70%. After I said it was higher than Guaranty Card's %, then he said.. "OH... 70 and 60 was correct"... So, I think they provide higher rate to attract consumers buy, but after that, they wrote lower rate on Guaranty Card. That's why I felt uncomfortable.

Whatever, I have sold it to other second-hand store and the price was estimated much higher than fxxxtime's offer.

Yes, 真是貨要比三家
peen22
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-04-26 15:52
引言回覆

Eric,

Nice to know you to get a good sold price!
If you sell back to Fixxtime, I think there will be another tragedy happen again! 難過
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔