開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
klo_5000
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-04-11 09:52
引言回覆

請教各位前輩,

我的 16600 每天大概會快 20-30 秒.. 再保固期間 RSC 會免費幫我校時嗎? 大概會花多久時間?

謝謝,

Kevin
Darrenyu
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-04-11 11:43
引言回覆

20-30 seconds fast? It's definitely out of COSC spec -4 to +6 seconds per day and unacceptalbe for the 16600.

Eevery new watch has it's breaking-in period before settlting down to reach its accuracy. It normally takes three to six months. Say my seadweller, I bought it three months ago and in the first month, I notice that It's sometimes running either +5 seconds fast for a couple of days or -2 seconds slow per day the next days. And during this month, I am amazed to find it maintains nealy ZERO margin over a period of two weeks. But not too long then it begins to loss time -2 seconds per day during this week.

It's said every mechanical watch has its own life, personality. There's a lot of factors involved when it comes to accuracy. It's like a pet dog showing its motion when not being taken well of.

I'd suggest you observe it and be waiting for a while before sending it off for services. Of course it's free of charge for adjustment within warranty, but are you sure you're going to do that? When you have your watch adjusted, you may risk your watch being open its case. I've heard that a simple adjustment could take less than an hour. On the other hand, it could also takes more than one week to complete the procedure.

In your case, I am afraid there may be problems with your watch. A new watch like 16600 is not supposed to have such performance. Take it to to shop to be inspected and that may make your feel comfortable.

Good luck

Best regards
Hau
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-04-11 12:09
引言回覆

klo_5000 寫到:
請教各位前輩,

我的 16600 每天大概會快 20-30 秒.. 再保固期間 RSC 會免費幫我校時嗎? 大概會花多久時間?

謝謝,

Kevin

快去吧
不要拖 驚嘆號
klo_5000
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-04-11 13:27
引言回覆

多謝大家的回覆. 我想也許是受磁了. 我會盡快送去作調整!

I've had this watch for more than 1 year. It was definitely not 20-30 secs off when I first got the watch although I didn't really time it to be precise.

Thanks,

Kevin
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔