發表 發表於: 星期二 2006-07-11 18:14
引言回覆

cck 寫到:
賤民也住高雄
在小港區大業路一帶
拾荒者.人手一只
甚至有人戴雙手

哈哈哈! 笑破肚皮了........
不過壞人海的A級仿品做得真的跟正品幾乎是一模一樣, 不瞞各位說, 我有一位朋友就送了我一隻. 天啊! 做得真像; 更可怕的是, 走得也很準(+3sec/day)
sliaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2006-07-12 04:36
引言回覆

Maybe it's too small a place in Taiwan. I have my Panerai for a year and I have not really seen another guy (in malls, in bookstores, etc)
here in Silicon Valley that wears Panerai.

Sometimes, in the busy "Chinese shopping plazas" here I can see lots of luxury cars, Bentley, Ferrari, Porsche and even Lexus and BMW seem to be "poor man's car". People can afford a luxury car, but not a Panerai ? Just don't understand. Maybe the Panerai marketing department needs to work harder here 微笑

prada 寫到:
常常看到版上有人說著小沛降溫了

其實自己的觀察 小沛的能見度 真的嚇死人

上班隔壁的同事不算 因為他比我還早買

早上去仁愛路吃貝果 一家店裡連同自己 看到了五隻小沛

下班的八點左右 兩個小時在誠品逗留的結果 14隻小沛

4只在工業設計及其他設計區 兩只在中央雜誌區 其他流動在人潮中

還有一只是在一樓借用打火機時 打火機主人的手腕上

凌晨的夜店 香檳2,3 room18 忠孝東路的混血兒

如果常常流連的錶友們可能就能證明我並不誇張

一個晚上看到的小沛不下20,30只

以上也許廢話連篇 但擁有小沛真的不寂寞

反而時常的拉近與陌生朋友的距離與話題

好吧 也許小沛被許多人 定位為"時尚錶"大於專業錶廠以及在軍錶的歷史故事

但 我可不介意被認定為"時尚人"阿

擁有小沛很愉快驕傲

擁有勞力士很實用低調

都是錶 自己玩的開心就好

版主 您那現在一錶難求088

是不是也覺得驕傲呢?

現在又是否還感覺寂寞?
klo_5000
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2006-07-12 08:17
引言回覆

I agree... I am in bay area as well (south san jose).. I have never seen anyone that wears a panerai... I sometimes see people wearing rolexes... but not that often either...

btw.. which busy "chinese shopping plaza" you are talking about that you saw all those luxury cars?? 微笑

I don't see them that often, although I do see bmws, benzs, etc all the time.
sliaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-07-14 04:10
引言回覆

I saw a new Bentley (Sports Car ? but definitely not sedan) in front of the Jewler store in Milpitas Square (probably the store owner's as it's almost there every time I am there). I've seen a Ferrari driving by the 99 Ranch Square in North SJ (Lundy). Porsche ? Everywhere ! I saw few Porsche SUVs in Milpitas Square. I also saw a Lotus Exile (?) running by at the Tian-Tian Square in Cupertino.

I saw an Aston Martin DB9 on Stevens Creek Blvd at Saratoga Ave.

klo_5000 寫到:
I agree... I am in bay area as well (south san jose).. I have never seen anyone that wears a panerai... I sometimes see people wearing rolexes... but not that often either...

btw.. which busy "chinese shopping plaza" you are talking about that you saw all those luxury cars?? 微笑

tashunhsiao
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-07-14 07:31
引言回覆

sliaa 寫到:
I saw a new Bentley (Sports Car ? but definitely not sedan) in front of the Jewler store in Milpitas Square (probably the store owner's as it's almost there every time I am there). I've seen a Ferrari driving by the 99 Ranch Square in North SJ (Lundy). Porsche ? Everywhere ! I saw few Porsche SUVs in Milpitas Square. I also saw a Lotus Exile (?) running by at the Tian-Tian Square in Cupertino.

klo_5000 寫到:

以上提到的南灣的那些廣場我也常去,確實也常目擊到高級車出沒,但是也確實沒看到別人跟我戴一樣的 Panerai。

不過可能那是南灣吧,我在去舊金山開會的時候就曾經碰到一間會議室裡5隻 Panerai 的紀錄,而且每一隻都是 special edition 的。

更別提是在 Beverly Hills 了,在那一個視野裡可以看到三四台 Lambo, Enzo or Royces 的地方,常常就看到兩隻 Panerai 在喝下午茶,三隻在 LV 店裡血拼。對大家來說,撞錶是一定的,就看誰的小沛比較稀有囉。等哪天小弟看到 Paris Hilton 開著她的 SLR 停在我後面,下車時閃一下她特製的 Panerai 滿天星時,再跟大家報告吧。
sliaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-07-14 08:46
引言回覆

The conclusion is :

Panerai belong to celebrities or politicians, but not engineers and VC's 微笑

Most of my colleagues are not wearing any watches. Some of my managers are wearing either a very old casio (using rubber band instead of the original holder as the watch is very old 微笑 or wearing a cheap watch from Wal-Mart (you know, those watches with cheap looking golden color 微笑

tashunhsiao 寫到:
sliaa 寫到:

klo_5000 寫到:

以上提到的南灣的那些廣場我也常去,確實也常目擊到高級車出沒,但是也確實沒看到別人跟我戴一樣的 Panerai。

不過可能那是南灣吧,我在去舊金山開會的時候就曾經碰到一間會議室裡5隻 Panerai 的紀錄,而且每一隻都是 special edition 的。

更別提是在 Beverly Hills 了,在那一個視野裡可以看到三四台 Lambo, Enzo or Royces 的地方,常常就看到兩隻 Panerai 在喝下午茶,三隻在 LV 店裡血拼。對大家來說,撞錶是一定的,就看誰的小沛比較稀有囉。等哪天小弟看到 Paris Hilton 開著她的 SLR 停在我後面,下車時閃一下她特製的 Panerai 滿天星時,再跟大家報告吧。
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2006-07-14 09:20
引言回覆

Well...When I used to work in Irvine, my ex-boss (manager) had a Panerai, a cartier, and a Brietling...That was 6 years ago. And we are a wireless testing company!

He is an Italian American...very Soprono style. He used to take us to Vegas for the weekend, and I didn't remember paying a dime for anything. (Night clubs, hotels, and food) And to be honest, I don't think he paid neither! There was alway someone came out and took care the bills.

Trust me, his day job could not afford his "living it up" lifestyle, but whenever we asked if there is any family business, he always said "family business"!!!

I really missed the days when we rolled through Vegas with my boss and his entourage...that was "PIMP".

好像離題了 裝白ㄘ

Peace

Fred

fredyang 在 星期五 2006-07-14 09:37 作了第 1 次修改
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票