引言回覆

那若同樣的金額錶款 ,各位大哥會選則JLC或者GO呢?
fatsheep
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-07-22 23:54
引言回覆

德製量產,不錯的機心(引擎),平實的外觀及水準的做工............
IMO, Audi? (generally better than VW but not as good as BMW or BENZ....)
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-07-23 00:37
引言回覆

cmcmba 寫到:

Depending on the model, but I personally would pick GO most of the time. I like display back and highly polished pieces. JLC just doesn't offer that enough. OTOH, I like the JLC alarm watches, which GO doesn't offer.

As for the Design, I like the GO design a little more.

Movement wise, I can't tell you, b/c I haven't taken anything apart. 哈 哈 哈 Based on reputation, I'd think they are about the same in terms of quality. But as for movements, you don't really have a lot of brands that really stand out. When you get to the high end, I think they are all very comparable.
cmcmba
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-07-23 00:48
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
cmcmba 寫到:

Depending on the model, but I personally would pick GO most of the time. I like display back and highly polished pieces. JLC just doesn't offer that enough. OTOH, I like the JLC alarm watches, which GO doesn't offer.

Movement wise, I can't tell you, b/c I haven't taken anything apart. 哈 哈 哈 Based on reputation, I'd think they are about the same in terms of quality. But as for movements, you don't really have a lot of brands that really stand out. When you get to the high end, I think they are all very comparable.

有大哥願意翻譯給小弟了解嘛??

我笨呀~~

阿明~~
as893
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-07-23 02:10
引言回覆

那要看是什麼款式,我個人比較喜歡GO. 因為JLC沒有GO的透明錶背和精細打磨.... 但我喜歡JLC的鬧鈴錶因為GO沒這種錶款.

我比較喜歡GO的設計.

Movement wise, I can't tell you, b/c I haven't taken anything apart. Based on reputation, I'd think they are about the same in terms of quality. But as for movements, you don't really have a lot of brands that really stand out. When you get to the high end, I think they are all very comparable.
機心方面, 我無法回答因為我從未拆過它們. 就它們的品牌形象, 我不覺得它們是同等級的.... 沒有很多廠的機心是特別凸出的. 高檔機心品質都很相似的.

哈 哈 哈 翻譯真難 哈 哈 哈
ericni
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-07-23 02:28
引言回覆

那要看型號, 但我個人大多會選 GO. 我較喜歡具有透明錶背與拋光的款式, 這點 JLC 比較無法提供. 另一方面, 我喜歡 JLC 的鬧鈴錶, 這 GO 就無法提供.

至於設計, 我喜歡 GO 多一點.

機芯我就無法告知了, 因為我尚未拆解過. 不過基於兩品牌之名聲, 我想她們的品質方面大約相同. 但至於機芯方面, 其實你沒辦法真正挑出一堆牌子堪稱鶴立雞群的, 因為當你到達 High end 階段時, 我想她們都算是能夠平起平坐的.

( 急急忙忙翻過, 與原意若有出入, 請多多指正! 謝謝! 裝白ㄘ )
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-07-23 05:12
引言回覆

ericni & as893,

Thanks for translating.. 小弟非常佩服... I can't write better than that even if I can type Chinese. 害羞

as893兄, I think there's a typo. Just to clarify, I do think 它們是同等級的. 害羞
cmcmba
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-07-23 13:14
引言回覆

感謝ericni兄與as893兄的翻譯...小弟銘謝在心~~

flyback兄的看法很正確~~
每一家錶廠都有拿手的看家本領 , 只要是自製機心...都是好錶~~
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-07-23 23:38
引言回覆

cmcmba 寫到:
只要是自製機心...都是好錶~~

Please don't forget about those are not 自製機心. Some watches doesn't have 自製機心, but they are still 好錶. 眨眼
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔