WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [討論]為什麼滿山滿谷的小沛在市場上賣?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
flin0310
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-10-09 11:43
引言回覆

Why boring which topic is not boring? My question is that PAM watch does it worth or worthless collectible with lots of stock of PAM are selling around the world market right now?
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-10-09 16:54
引言回覆

flin0310 寫到:
Why boring which topic is not boring? My question is that PAM watch does it worth or worthless collectible with lots of stock of PAM are selling around the world market right now?

well, panerai is certainly not the only collectibles buying and selling in the world market and no one seems to be over analyzing others.
i guess it depends on how you define collectibles and why are you collecting them in the first place.
for example, i got into panerai before it became huge...i collect them because i enjoy their history and design and i will keep on collecting them regardless of others think of the brand. if there are more panerai available in the market, it means more options for me.

if panerai is not panicing (and continuing to make watches), i don't think we should.

peace

fred

發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-10-09 17:07
引言回覆

一個讓人心灰意冷的品牌,當然滿山滿谷在賣呀!!! 驚訝
巴士上的朋友,大多都已經買過不少小沛,永遠有興趣的就是那些限量錶,但我們拿得到嗎???拿不到,就只有乾瞪眼的份,當然沒勁。我建議如果哪位巴友有能力直達PANERAI的天聽的話,幫忙建議別再出限量錶了,倒不如將特殊的錶款每年出,出少一點的量,讓大家等到都能戴到一些特殊的錶,才能重燃老沛迷的心呀!!! th_009_

小良 在 星期六 2010-10-09 17:23 作了第 2 次修改
fredyang
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-10-09 17:19
引言回覆

小良 寫到:
巴士上的朋友,大多都已經買過不少小沛,永遠有興趣的就是那些限量錶,但我們拿得到嗎???拿不到,就只有乾瞪眼的份,當然沒勁。我建議如果哪位巴友有能力直達PANERAI的天廳的話,幫忙建議別再出限量錶了,倒不如將特殊的錶款每年出,出少一點的量,讓大家等到都能戴到一些特殊的錶,才能重燃老沛的心呀!!! th_009_

小良兄, 好久不見! 還在廣東啊? 何時會回來呢?

peace

fred

發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-10-09 17:22
引言回覆

fredyang 寫到:
小良 寫到:
巴士上的朋友,大多都已經買過不少小沛,永遠有興趣的就是那些限量錶,但我們拿得到嗎???拿不到,就只有乾瞪眼的份,當然沒勁。我建議如果哪位巴友有能力直達PANERAI的天廳的話,幫忙建議別再出限量錶了,倒不如將特殊的錶款每年出,出少一點的量,讓大家等到都能戴到一些特殊的錶,才能重燃老沛的心呀!!! th_009_

小良兄, 好久不見! 還在廣東啊? 何時會回來呢?

peace

fred

版大,的確好久不見,目前還在廣東賺錢呀!!!其實大約3個月就會回台一次,如果有機會再跟你聚一聚!!!

分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-10-09 17:25
引言回覆

flin0310 寫到:

這只RG的JPM從照片上面看來真是好看,小弟還沒機會看過實錶!!! 裝白ㄘ
有機會錶聚的話,再請flin0310兄借小弟拍拍照~~~ 耍酷

初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2010-10-11 03:35
引言回覆

IS THAT PAM360? 驚訝
jdm_z33
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2010-10-11 10:26
引言回覆

Well, what is your definition of "collecting"? For personal pleasure or in hope to gain some value? I think you and I both know the second is rather diffcult. So...dispite the fact that there are increasing numbers of Panerais on the market right now, whether it be inventory items, second hands, I think we should just buy the watches we enjoy wearing because when you buy watches in terms of investment, it ruins the fun of appreciating a fine wathc =)

** 玩錶不限品牌, 機芯, 不隨波逐流 **
ericsdx2500
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2010-10-16 02:22
引言回覆

I am currently off for the P brand cuz every watch I interest in was either not affordable or can't get it.
Anyway, I will still keep my P watch but will not buy any more in the future if P does not adjust their market plan.
mico
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2010-10-17 16:42
引言回覆

這支太殺了
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章