WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - What watch I should buy?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
What watch I should buy?
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
發表人 內容
AlainS
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2006-02-01 18:31
引言回覆

I paid about USD7000 for my GO, only worn for few times, i made a loss of about 40%, but Zenth might be worse 難過
That's why i only buy pre-own watches
Blithe
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-02-02 01:35
引言回覆

redsubby 寫到:
Blithe 寫到:
If you really like it and it is affordable to you, buy it now.

Too much discussion would not be too helpful.

If you do not feel an irresistible impulse to buy it, but you'd rather seek plenty of advice from others, give it up. It is probably not an ideal watch for you.

Respectfully disagree. 害羞

IMHO, impulse buying is actually not a good thing. There is nothing wrong with seeking advise from others and get as much information as possible before making the big decision. Especially if there is no one watch that she absolutely wants, and that she has a set budget, she will want to find the best for her and also for her budget. She has a list of potential buys, just need to get all the information and decide which to buy.

I am the same, I try to do my homework and study what I will be buying until I feel comfortable to hand over hard, cold cash. 眨眼

Information and advice might be misleading. One can be easily misled by others' opinions and so-called "advice".

Not so many people have responded. If you take the "advice" of such a small bunch of people, it could be risky.

The watches that we like or love most are usually the ones which we bought at the very first sight. Too much discussion would only spoil your appetite and distort your judgment.

Trust your intuition and make a good decision on your own.

眨眼

進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-02-02 03:00
引言回覆

sorry the discuss above is too long and i didn't read every one carefully,
if duplicate , pls ignore..
base on what you want , how about IWC Portuguese Chrono-Automatic?
i like this watch and it is cool for girl , but i don't hv one ,
maybe someone own this watch can give more comments...

裝白ㄘ
redsubby
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-02-02 15:35
引言回覆

Blithe 寫到:
redsubby 寫到:
Blithe 寫到:
If you really like it and it is affordable to you, buy it now.

Too much discussion would not be too helpful.

If you do not feel an irresistible impulse to buy it, but you'd rather seek plenty of advice from others, give it up. It is probably not an ideal watch for you.

Respectfully disagree. 害羞

IMHO, impulse buying is actually not a good thing. There is nothing wrong with seeking advise from others and get as much information as possible before making the big decision. Especially if there is no one watch that she absolutely wants, and that she has a set budget, she will want to find the best for her and also for her budget. She has a list of potential buys, just need to get all the information and decide which to buy.

I am the same, I try to do my homework and study what I will be buying until I feel comfortable to hand over hard, cold cash. 眨眼

Information and advice might be misleading. One can be easily misled by others' opinions and so-called "advice".

Not so many people have responded. If you take the "advice" of such a small bunch of people, it could be risky.

The watches that we like or love most are usually the ones which we bought at the very first sight. Too much discussion would only spoil your appetite and distort your judgment.

Trust your intuition and make a good decision on your own.

眨眼

It 'can be' misleading, but it 'doesn't have to be' misleading, ultimately it's the buyer who makes the final decision based on the information he/she gathered in addition to his/her preferences, we don't make the decision for the person, we give him/her some educated information and opinions so he/she can make the best decision.

Buying at first sight or going by your intuition is way riskier than seeking educated/experienced information, IMHO. buying what you love isn't always good, buying what you love AND what is good, is smart, just my 2 cents 眨眼 what's the point of buying something at first sight and it comes out to be something crappy? Not sure about you or other, but not me, I don't do bad values 耍酷

終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-02-02 18:49
引言回覆

Seeking advice can't be wrong
It can't be worse with some "wise, helpful, objective...." advice
And we shall take a watch buying deal under advisement

We all knew this, didn't we?
But things didn't always come out as we wish
Too many opinions are sometimes not only helpless but also conflicting
Especial to the behavior like "buying something"

Theory told me "buying" is so much a sudjective behavior that people seeking help only try to find out whether the others support or not

So, when redsubby said "we give him/her some educated information and opinions so he/she can make the best decision" Or Blithe said "Trust your intuition and make a good decision on your own" is absolutely nothing wrong concerning "giving a advice about buying"

At here, we just try to do the best to help 眨眼
從之前的文章開始顯示:
5頁(共5頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔