WatchBus ¤â¿ö°Q½×°Ï :: Æ[¬Ý¤å³¹ - [Âà¶K]A.Lange "Richard Lange"
¶}·s¥DÃD ¦^ÂФ峹 Share
µoªí¤H ¤º®e
calatravayang
ºaÅAª©­±ºÞ²z­û
ºaÅAª©­±ºÞ²z­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2006-03-27 22:24
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

http://www.network54.com/Forum/211346/message/1143457577/Lange+%26amp%3B+S%F6hne+introduce+the+Richard+Lange

²Ä¤@¦¸¦b°ò¥»´Ú¦¡¥Î¤W¤F·sªºÂ\½ü©M´åµ·¡A¤]¬O²Ä¤@¦¸¥Î¤W¤¤¥¡¤j¬í°w

Âà¦ÛThePurists.com
ppyc
¸ê²`·|­û
¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2006-03-27 22:43
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¤j陆¦a区¤W¤£¥h这个¯¸,³Â烦±z§â图¤ù©M¤å¦r转贴¨ì这¨½§a
¸ê²`·|­û
¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2006-03-27 22:51
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¤ñ1815°Q³ß!¸g¨å! ¸Ë¥Õ£©
JOY1231
¸ê²`·|­û
¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2006-03-27 23:02
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

ppyc ¼g¨ì:
¤j陆¦a区¤W¤£¥h这个¯¸,³Â烦±z§â图¤ù©M¤å¦r转贴¨ì这¨½§a

The name of the watch is in honor of Richard Lange (1845-1932), FA Lange’s eldest son who was not only a watchmaker but also a scientist who experimented on metal alloys for watch springs. According to Lange litterature the Richard Lange “revisits the era of scientific observation watches, a category of timepieces in which rate accuracy was the primary concern.?/i>

Lange’s new offering is a simple 3 hand watch dedicated entirely to the function of precision timekeeping. Its salient features include a sophisticated indexless oscillating system consisting of a large balance wheel with eccentric poising weights and the new balance spring developed and manufactured by Lange. The spring beats with 21,600 semi-oscillations per hour and is attached to a patent-pending balance spring clamp that simplifies adjustments.

“Finally?I should say!! The only criticism I had on the aesthetics of Lange movements was the tiny balance’s used (other than in the chronographs). Here for the first time Lange uses a rather big 10.2mm diameter balance.

Lange engineers spent several years developing the best possible combination of balance wheel rims and balance springs, and fine-tuning the interaction of these two components which are so decisive for the rate accuracy of a movement. The result includes the design of a stopwork that exploits only the most constant portion of the torque profile of the mainspring. This means that the watch will stop exactly after having used up 36 hours of power reserve without any lose in amplitude or accuracy. The movement can actually go up to over 50 hours.

Separate measurements with a special oscillation analyser made it possible to isolate the rate-influencing contributions of the escapement and the going train. The construction that was chosen as well as the highly precise adjustment of the oscillator ensure that the rate deviations of the Richard Lange remain within a very narrow tolerance range of +4 seconds to -2 seconds a day.

Another interesting feature of the movement is the indirect seconds train, in the pure tradition of observatory watches from the early 1930s.

Lange state that the movement finish of the cal L 041.2 is one step above their already very high standards and Fabian Krone the company CEO even refers to Dufour: “our goal is to do on an industrial level what Philippe Dufour does as an artisan.?/i> Interstingly this is exactly what Philippe Dufour told me a few years ago when we were discussing Lange!

So what are my first impressions on the Richard Lange? I am extremely happy, this is the first timepiece Lange has presented since 1999 and the Datograph which is not an evolution of an existing model. I am also happy to see that Lange is the first of the great watch houses to rediscover chronometry and to offer something totally new.

Design wise I find the Richard Lange extremely appealing, the case is quite large with a 40.5 mm diameter but proportions are respected and the watch sits perfectly on the wrist (even for someone like me who has a rather small wrist).

The silver grey dial has great presence with its center being slightly recessed and what I normally find tacky but which subtly works perfectly here: red digits at 15, 30, 45 and 60.

Surprisingly I find the overall design of the watch to be typical of Lange but is also has a je ne sais quoi which makes it different.

The Richard Lange shall be offered in yellow and rose gold as well as in platinum. Due to the assembly and regulation constraints the watch should only be produced at a rate of 200-250 a year and
available starting August 2006.

Movement: Lange manufacture calibre L041.2, manually wound, with sweep seconds, crafted, assembled, and decorated largely by hand to the highest Lange quality standards; precision-adjusted in five positions; plates and bridges made of untreated German silver; balance cock engraved by hand

Number of parts: 199

Jewels: 26

Screwed gold chatons: 2

Escapement: Lever escapement

Balance: Shock-proofed glucydur balance with eccentric poising weights; superior-quality balance spring manufactured in-house with patent-pending attachment system (balance spring clamp), frequency 21,600 semi-oscillations per hour, precision beat adjustment system with lateral setscrew and whiplash spring

Power reserve: 38 hours when fully wound

Functions: Time display in hours, minutes, seconds

Operating elements: Crown for winding the watch and setting the time with stop seconds

Case: Diameter 40.5 millimetres, 18-carat yellow gold, pink gold or platinum

Glass and caseback:Antireflection-coated sapphire-crystal glass
(hardness 9)

Dial: Solid silver, argent?or rhodi?

Hands: Rhodiumed gold; blued-steel seconds hand

Strap: Hand-stitched crocodile strap with precious-metal Lange prong buckle in solid gold or platinum
shiauij
¥Õª÷·|­û
¥Õª÷·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2006-03-27 23:03
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

LANGE ´N¬O LANGE ¬üªºª½±µ¡A²¼ä¡A¤S¦³¨ý¡C¡C¡C
ppyc
¸ê²`·|­û
¸ê²`·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2006-03-27 23:04
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦bTIMEZONE¤W¬Ý¨ì¤F,¥~§Î«Üº}«G