WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [分享] JLC 正方形的美 (多圖)
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
kkhongkong
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2007-04-23 14:50
引言回覆

Wah兄:

隻錶很正!!!
我現時和你之前一樣, 擁有JLC機芯的其它牌子手錶(IWC Mark XII 和 PAM190)但未有一隻真正的JLC, 希望很快也能像你一樣, 見到一隻一上手便很想擁有的JLC!!!
Wah
香江特派員
香江特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2007-04-23 16:19
引言回覆

Reply to stevenw211:
Sure. We still have many things to learn from you 非常高興 .

Reply to kkhongkong:
It seems that you are also living in Hong Kong. Welcome to Watchbus 雞尾酒
You will be able to find it, for sure.
aarongarciac
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2007-04-23 22:14
引言回覆

非常高興 哈哈..沒想到"巴士"的香港站也停了許多前輩呢!!
Wah兄, stevenw211兄, 小弟looking forward to see you 非常高興
jxtsui
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-04-24 01:02
引言回覆

Wah 寫到:
Reply to jxtsui:

Thanks for your appreciation 非常高興 .

Let my wife wear the 190? She has no feeling on watches. But she did tell me that she likes square watch instead of round one. I will find an opportunity to let her try the JLC.

Your Panerai 098 is also very cool 耍酷

By the way, you are living in "共建和諧社會"的地方. Does it mean in Hong Kong?

I believe many girls like reverso (if they didn't opt for a Chanel quartz). This square one looks so cool! Much nicer than the rectangular ones!! You are a very nice husband and you shared the joy with your beloved!

...and yes! I got on the bus from HK stop. Nice to meet you all~

Wah 寫到:

Reply to wtsai7:

You are welcome. Let me tell you a trick on how to make your 16610lv becomes legal: Buy a fake 16610lv in front of her and wear it for some time. Then replace it with your real one later on. But the risk is that she may damage your real one 困惑

Hm... a girl's ?-th sense can tell that there must be some conspiracy.

You gotta hide all watch magazines so that she can't tell the imperfections on the fake one.

Another risk is that she may think you have bought a really high quality counterfeit and so she simply put it on for outing without your permission!!!
Wah
香江特派員
香江特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-04-24 09:07
引言回覆

jxtsui 寫到:

Wah 寫到:

Reply to wtsai7:

You are welcome. Let me tell you a trick on how to make your 16610lv becomes legal: Buy a fake 16610lv in front of her and wear it for some time. Then replace it with your real one later on. But the risk is that she may damage your real one 困惑

You gotta hide all watch magazines so that she can't tell the imperfections on the fake one.

Another risk is that she may think you have bought a really high quality counterfeit and so she simply put it on for outing without your permission!!!

第6感? 沒有啦!我的 16610lv 就是用這方法給它曝光的 裝白ㄘ 不過次序倒是有些不同,我是先買假的綠水龜來試看自己能否接受,後來在機緣巧合下才買真的,當時真的沒有存心欺騙 害羞 我發誓,這是唯一的一支錶沒有告訴她。

這支積家?... 眼睛轉啊轉 我會找一個機會告訴她的...但不是現在 ㄏㄏㄏ

那現在怎樣戴出門?... 點子 每天比老婆早出門和早收工囉 裝白ㄘ
TOMTOM
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-04-24 10:30
引言回覆

真是超值好錶.....Wah兄 好眼光~
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-04-28 15:28
引言回覆

Dear Wah,

I am in Frankfurt now, and I saw ur watch here 眨眼 ..it is really nice when the watch put on my wrist..it's big, classic, and elegant.... 非常高興...
But, expensive wor..no discount offered!! only tax refund..(for most of the watch) 驚訝 ...
stevenw211
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-04-28 17:53
引言回覆

aarongarciac 寫到:
Dear Wah,

I am in Frankfurt now, and I saw ur watch here 眨眼 ..it is really nice when the watch put on my wrist..it's big, classic, and elegant.... 非常高興...
But, expensive wor..no discount offered!! only tax refund..(for most of the watch) 驚訝 ...

Aaron大大, 買錶還是港台兩地便宜啊!! 哈 哈 哈

白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2007-04-29 04:10
引言回覆

stevenw211 寫到:
aarongarciac 寫到:
Dear Wah,

Aaron大大, 買錶還是港台兩地便宜啊!! 哈 哈 哈

Dear stevenw211,

It's very true.. 耍酷 So, only "window shopping" this time... 眨眼
jxtsui
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2007-05-02 02:38
引言回覆

Wah 寫到:
jxtsui 寫到:

Wah 寫到:

Reply to wtsai7:

第6感? 沒有啦!我的 16610lv 就是用這方法給它曝光的 裝白ㄘ 不過次序倒是有些不同,我是先買假的綠水龜來試看自己能否接受,後來在機緣巧合下才買真的,當時真的沒有存心欺騙 害羞 我發誓,這是唯一的一支錶沒有告訴她。

這支積家?... 眼睛轉啊轉 我會找一個機會告訴她的...但不是現在 ㄏㄏㄏ

那現在怎樣戴出門?... 點子 每天比老婆早出門和早收工囉 裝白ㄘ

不單是第6感呢, 只要她在這JLC曝光前瞄到(sense of vision, hee~)它就有夠煩了 (因為我也是不敢讓媽媽看到我戴這種"貴錶"啊)

最好的方法是讓你的太太也欣賞腕錶的美, 認為非擁有它不可...

回想起來, 小妹男友倒聰明地借假錶來讓我認同機械錶的價值.

我以前也對腕錶不以為然, 不明白要這麼多/這麼貴/還要自己手上錬的腕錶來幹啥. 某次男友買了一只極像真的假水龜來"試玩", 當下我便認為他又準備入手了.

想不到他竟讓我把玩這假水龜 (還要裝出不捨得的樣子), 跟著借此不停地告訴我機械錶是如何如何的利害. 後來他還弄來一支當時很hit 的"Cola-mariner" (可口可樂 x Submariner, 當然也是假的), 讓我對它發生興趣. 開始留意Rolex 的故事. 然後他名正言順的買下一支真品, 再叫我試試分辨真假優劣. 至此, 漸漸的我也認同"一個人擁有數支美錶"這行為了.

當然, 在引導她懂得欣賞腕錶的美的同時, 不要讓她"愛上"腕錶, 要不然閣下可能要準備大出血(噢, 對Wah 兄來說, 該是流點小血)了.

不知道現在Wah 兄太太發現這積家(之美)沒有?

再一次恭喜美錶入手!
從之前的文章開始顯示:
5頁(共7頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔