WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Panerai088
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
fendi58
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2007-11-04 13:21
引言回覆

hi i am new here. i order 88 last week in Los Angeles at retail price, and i still waiting for it.
i sany body get below MSRP aroud LA?
Bimmermania
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2007-11-04 14:09
引言回覆

If you have friends who live out of state, you may ask your AD ship to them in order to avoid the sales tax. You can also ask your AD for around $250 off or an extra Panerai strap. That is what I had before and I am in SF bay area. Hope it helps.
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2007-11-04 16:02
引言回覆

thx for reply. AD give me extra Panerai strap with retail price and tax free
what do tou think about this deal?
Bimmermania
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2007-11-04 16:20
引言回覆

Thats what I am talking about. It sounds nice because normally in the state, Pams go with MSRP and they always give straps or watch winders instead of discount. And in my opinion, original straps are much better than winders. By the way, it is so nice to get a 88. Congras with your new baby.
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2007-11-04 16:25
引言回覆

Still awake?? Its about 1:30 here. But we will all have 1 extra hour in about 30 mins. Its good, isnt it.
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔