聽說你只玩ROLEX(或是說你只推薦ROLEX OR TUDOR), 可否請問你最滿意的ROLEX是哪一只?或是你最喜歡的? 非常高興
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-17 01:36
引言回覆

<< Badboy wrote: 美國經銷商可以殺價至30-40% off>>

可否請問是哪家經銷商可以殺價至30-40% off? 小弟可以去撿便宜, 以免受高價剝削... 非常高興 非常高興 非常高興

今年十月時, 小弟問的二家美國的 official 代理, Right Time Watch Center 是 16.5% off, Princeton Watches 是 25% off. 非常高興

War Timers 好像不是 Tutima 的 authorized retailer?. 錶也不是隨時有的樣子. 非常高興
BB
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-17 02:04
引言回覆

Alpha Omega in Boston
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-17 08:27
引言回覆

BB,

May I ask if you have ever dealt with Alpha Omega yourself? Which brand did you get from them? Did you talk to their flagship store?

My experience is that the owner family knows their watches and knows how to sell. I think it's a very dangerous combination and the advantage is not on our side.

I think the discount is all depending on your strategy, but it helps if you negotiate with a businessman rather than a watch guy himself.

my $0.02

fb
BB
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-17 09:13
引言回覆

我是去年在哈佛旗艦店問到(老的那間樓上是印度餐廳)
40% off plus 5% MA sales tax...
問完後我還是沒買
在美國我都是在網路上買錶
美國錶店比臺灣"黑"
(should say the list price here is higher than other countries..also you get better discount throught internet or oversea)

我同事最近在新旗艦店買進一隻百年零
30% off....before tax
是直接跟老板開口要折扣
員工沒有這麼大權限(even the store manager)

好笑的是他們試著在Boston中國城開分店
不到2個月就收起來
BB
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-17 09:17
引言回覆

Anonymous 寫到:
BB兄:
聽說你只玩ROLEX(或是說你只推薦ROLEX OR TUDOR), 可否請問你最滿意的ROLEX是哪一只?或是你最喜歡的? 非常高興

勞力士我會推薦
16600SD
雖然較16610厚重但是
如果你要買第二隻勞力士可以有比較多的選擇
如DateJust or Exp-2 白面
這樣也不會隻隻有凸魚眼放大鏡
沒日期的我用不來不推薦
我知道很多人嫌勞力士或是帝舵太老氣
但是他們很耐用還有售後服務一級棒
這樣自己用或是推薦給別人也比較放心
當然好錶有一堆只要你有門路維修而且你也放心那麼
買什麼牌子都差不多
一般人是沒辦法這樣…..所以預算許可我都是推薦勞力士或是帝舵
(不推薦古董勞力士....太貴太麻煩)
這個站不錯
http://bjsonline.com/index.shtml
BB
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-17 09:20
引言回覆

BB 寫到:
我是去年在哈佛旗艦店問到(老的那間樓上是印度餐廳)
40% off plus 5% MA sales tax...
問完後我還是沒買
在美國我都是在網路上買錶

忘掉說是TUTIMA...
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-17 11:15
引言回覆

BB兄:
請問你覺得explorer2黑面如何?還有你知道datejust何時會有新型蠔式帶呢(SEL)? Thank you.............
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-17 13:13
引言回覆

BB,

I have to say Alpha Omega works differently than other store. They pay very little for their sales person, so they don't know much about watches. I found that out from a friend who actually got an offer from them. That guy knows a lot, and their offer was pathetic. If they see a serious customer, the owner son will come forward and take over the negotiation. Their employees are just there to take the watches out for you. It's definitely adequate for most customers, b/c they are looking for the look of the watch. And that's why the owner's son is always on the 2nd floor (where all the Lange, GO, Bregeut, VC are). He's knowledgeable, but he knows how to play mind games too.

I actually don't understand your statement about the pricing strategy. When I was shopping, I actually find the US stores offer the lowest list price and the best discount (I checked stores in HK and Germany). And if you order it from a store from a different state and ask them to ship it to you, you don't have to pay sales tax. Good deal.

Btw, how many years did you spend in Boston? Sounds like you did...Just wondering.
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-12-17 13:22
引言回覆

BTW, for those who are thinking about buying watches from the US, you should give Al Armstrong from Armstrong and Rockwell in Hartford, CT a call. He really knows his stuff. I don't think he'll give you the best discount, but you won't be disappointed with his service. I've even seen him going to thepurists and responded to some technical questions. He's a very nice guy.

Words on the street are, do not go to Tourneau in NYC. Worst attitude and only for snobs. If you do want to pay them a visit, make sure you put on a Valentino suit with a nice pair of shoes. 微笑
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共5頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔