發表 發表於: 星期五 2005-08-19 22:52
引言回覆

但最愛還是它!
sliaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-08-20 05:50
引言回覆

I doubt anyone can get a discount on Panerai.

I bought my 112G (2004 model) on July 2, 2005. I asked the dealer that there should be any discount as this is last year's model.

But she replied something I just shut up 哈 哈 哈

"It's the demand".

I guess if demand is greater than supply, then we either take it or see another Paneristi takes it 非常生氣 In fact, the local dealer in Palo Alto only had 2-3 base models at the time (the others are white dial and perhaps one logo which I don't like) and none left after 1 month when I visited the store again. And they only have 7-8 Panerais left in the store.....

112G has 1200 pieces and if spreaded over the whole world (3 authorized dealers in San Francisco Bay Area), each store may get only 1-2 for the whole year 眼睛轉啊轉 And Panerai does not produce all 1200 at one time, but across the whole year. So if you miss this one at this time, you will have to wait.

The only thing you can save is probably the tax. In California, the sales tax is about 8.25%, and the tax is US$300 for a $3650 112G. In Taiwan or HK, the tax is less and may be waivable for people not living in Taiwan.
StanChien
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-08-20 15:00
引言回覆

Hello, Sliaa,

I am also in the Bay Area. I know which dealer you are talking about - the one in Stanford Shopping Center... I was there couple weeks ago inquire about the avalibility 210, 183 or 111. I almost got the 210 from them that was in stock but when I asked for discount, they said no discount on any panerai even on regular production model. I was told they have been selling 60+ panerai watches since they opened few month ago so they are not giving any discout on it.

Few days later, I asked my sister in law to check the avaliability of any of above watches in TW and got a 111H with 15% discount. Now it's the waiting time that is killing me.. I guess that's what you pay for the discount 困惑

Anyway, anything in the Bay area is so expensive... Panerai, M/AMG cars, house even the new Bugaboo stroller get sold out in Valley fair just few days after the arrival.. For gods sake, that's a $900 stroller 非常生氣
sliaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2005-08-23 04:44
引言回覆

Hi Stan :

Yes, the things here are expensive cause we pay for the nice weather, the Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge 哈 哈 哈

StanChien 寫到:
Hello, Sliaa,

I am also in the Bay Area. I know which dealer you are talking about - the one in Stanford Shopping Center... I was there couple weeks ago inquire about the avalibility 210, 183 or 111. I almost got the 210 from them that was in stock but when I asked for discount, they said no discount on any panerai even on regular production model. I was told they have been selling 60+ panerai watches since they opened few month ago so they are not giving any discout on it.

Few days later, I asked my sister in law to check the avaliability of any of above watches in TW and got a 111H with 15% discount. Now it's the waiting time that is killing me.. I guess that's what you pay for the discount 困惑

Anyway, anything in the Bay area is so expensive... Panerai, M/AMG cars, house even the new Bugaboo stroller get sold out in Valley fair just few days after the arrival.. For gods sake, that's a $900 stroller 非常生氣
從之前的文章開始顯示:
5頁(共5頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔