發表人 內容
sammybtt
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2012-07-18 00:28
引言回覆

Leader 寫到:
sammybtt 寫到:
I think it is quite a creative way to increase my collections, my purpose of course not for their redemption , it's just an option for the seller to feel safer or to ease their hesitation. 30 days to 90days(max) for 5% isn't an extortion , but an option for the evaluation of the pricing , watch condition and rarity. I think it is my way to compete with my professional competitors , not? Anyway, business always has many aspects, it is one of the others, just wanna give a try....

I'm more interested in your watch collection than your big 4-wheeled toys. While I may choose to wear one Rolex each on my both wrists, I am unable to steer two cars simultaneiously on the road. Besides, I cannot afford to maintain a huge covered garage to accommodate such a massive lineup of luxury cars which is virtually beyond my reach.
Out of curiosity, and with due respect, may I know how you strike a good deal at Yahoo Auction.
1. How do you decide on the price of a rare piece if it is not widely circulated on the pre-owned market?
2. Do you have the equipment and expertise to verify if a watch is in good condition and runs trouble-free for a reasonable extended period of time? Or, you let RSC do the inspection?

Hi, i think you are a great adviser to me, i can see how a nice person you are and you try to lead me to the right track. Honestly, i am not sure about how much risks there that i might be encountered as i really don't know much about verifying skills, basically, what i would do is only for the basis and i think the person would be really mattered in the presence.

As for the pricing, yahoo auction might be the good reference to check about, and i will always ask the seller for his selling price or i may have to consult it to you, would you mind to work together or try to give me some guidance in the future?

Seeing the chaos of the internation economic, NT dollar or the foreign currencies might be weaker & weaker due to the bubble investment such as the real estate etc., so i think it's about time to forestall the inflation. what is your advice toward this? thank you very much, Sammy
Leader
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2012-07-18 01:56
引言回覆

Sammy兄:腕巴上有些前輩先進可能不習慣看豆菜芽,偶而為了打字速度,用些英文表達,或許大家會容忍,但若全以外文發表意見,就不如到國外網站比較恰當。
當然彼此更進一步PM,也是很好的交流方式。
在下涉入腕錶世界不久,要學習的還很多。有關價格行情,我鄭重推薦wxyz前輩。他客觀、中立、冷靜、熱心,學識經驗俱佳,是可放心諮詢的導師。當然,您若專注觀察,應可發現很多博學正派的前輩,他們平時或許保持沉默,但遇重大問題,往往能一針見血,見解精闢,話雖不多,但字字珠璣,都是可請益的對象。
Hope you wear the Rolex watches in your best health.
sammybtt
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2012-07-18 14:51
引言回覆

Leader 寫到:
Sammy兄:腕巴上有些前輩先進可能不習慣看豆菜芽,偶而為了打字速度,用些英文表達,或許大家會容忍,但若全以外文發表意見,就不如到國外網站比較恰當。
當然彼此更進一步PM,也是很好的交流方式。
在下涉入腕錶世界不久,要學習的還很多。有關價格行情,我鄭重推薦wxyz前輩。他客觀、中立、冷靜、熱心,學識經驗俱佳,是可放心諮詢的導師。當然,您若專注觀察,應可發現很多博學正派的前輩,他們平時或許保持沉默,但遇重大問題,往往能一針見血,見解精闢,話雖不多,但字字珠璣,都是可請益的對象。
Hope you wear the Rolex watches in your best health.
謝謝您這麼好的建議, 打中文字用注音選字方式確實需要較多時間, 心思也較難一氣喝成. 不過能在這裡遇見這麼多knowledgeable 的前輩, 我應該更用點心. 我從事光纖連接器製造, 很多客人都來自 bay area. 有空請 Leader 兄來公司聊聊. thanks a lot....
sammybtt
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2012-07-18 14:51
引言回覆

謝謝您這麼好的建議, 打中文字用注音選字方式確實需要較多時間, 心思也較難一氣喝成. 不過能在這裡遇見這麼多knowledgeable 的前輩, 我應該更用點心. 我從事光纖連接器製造, 很多客人都來自 bay area. 有空請 Leader 兄來公司聊聊. thanks a lot....
Leader
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2012-07-19 01:22
引言回覆

sammybtt 寫到:

我就在猜測samm6兄是從事high tech業的,玩車玩錶氣勢豪邁,爆發力和行動力十足。
我做進口批發,傳產日用物品。兄若到灣區出差,也歡迎順道來南加聚聚。
新注音輸入法速度太慢,常選到別字,偶而鍵盤失控,無法中英互換,打起來很費時。不過漢文是母語,我還是要常用就是。

令我感觸很深的是,對岸中國年輕人對外文能力的加強不遺餘力,以我和兩岸商務往來所見,台灣人一般外文能力當然不若新加玻和香港,但也不見得贏過對岸。非常期盼台灣人外語能力能大幅提升,不要只看到M惠帝〈套用另一位巴上前輩用語〉偶而秀他那也不怎麼高明的美語〈Harvard調教的?)。
Watchbus上人外有人,在這兒可吸收很多資訊,觀察眾生百態,也是快樂的泉源。
sammybtt
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2012-07-21 00:39
引言回覆

ftp333 寫到:
感謝分享,最喜歡看這種壯觀的收藏 耍酷

thank you very much~~~~~
sammybtt
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2012-07-21 02:59
引言回覆

hongmei888 寫到:
wow... 驚人的收藏, 每一隻都很棒! 讚

謝謝您的誇讚!很開心
sammybtt
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2012-07-21 03:03
引言回覆

Leader 寫到:
sammybtt 寫到:

我就在猜測samm6兄是從事high tech業的,玩車玩錶氣勢豪邁,爆發力和行動力十足。
我做進口批發,傳產日用物品。兄若到灣區出差,也歡迎順道來南加聚聚。
新注音輸入法速度太慢,常選到別字,偶而鍵盤失控,無法中英互換,打起來很費時。不過漢文是母語,我還是要常用就是。

令我感觸很深的是,對岸中國年輕人對外文能力的加強不遺餘力,以我和兩岸商務往來所見,台灣人一般外文能力當然不若新加玻和香港,但也不見得贏過對岸。非常期盼台灣人外語能力能大幅提升,不要只看到M惠帝〈套用另一位巴上前輩用語〉偶而秀他那也不怎麼高明的美語〈Harvard調教的?)。
Watchbus上人外有人,在這兒可吸收很多資訊,觀察眾生百態,也是快樂的泉源。

Alfred 兄,所言甚是,我這二天才稍懂如何引言回復,之前也有回給您的私信,不知是否發送成功!
sammybtt
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2012-07-21 03:08
引言回覆

Leader 寫到:
Pete100 寫到:
dent7998 寫到:
jal5168 寫到:
praguelien 寫到:
太誇張了..這位大哥迷錶迷到公開收購..@@"
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/f40212286

眼睛轉啊轉

眼睛轉啊轉 眼睛轉啊轉 眼睛轉啊轉

30天5%手續費用? 90天不就15%啦?
假如押一支16528, 原錶主可能先拿走50萬, 90天後想買回, 要花65萬, 哇啊!

Can somebody explain to me if it is like a pawnshop? th_019_

如同在雅拍的關於我,我並未做過手錶生意,純屬收藏,但如果有收到條件較好的,也可能將重複性高的舊收藏䆁出。在面對眾多的職業錶商,我想到一個讓賣家有猶豫期來決定是否將錶賣出,30天到最高90天是看錶况,價格,稀有度而可以協商的彈性。5%手績費是避免被贖回的門檻,否則不就只是charity 或白忙一塲及很多可能的風險?事實上門檻是應該要更高的,否則就會達不到收購的目地了。
boy10292002
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2012-07-21 08:45
引言回覆

這就是我們台灣人的實力拉~
讚啦~
從之前的文章開始顯示:
5頁(共5頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章