白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-03-28 07:21
引言回覆

calatravayang 寫到:
watchnut 寫到:
yukongman 寫到:
本人覺得Daytona是被炒得太貴了, 錶本身是不值這個價錢.

比起 VC Overseas Chrono 或 AP Chrono 的定價﹐Daytona 還算很便宜的了。雖然它機芯的finish沒 VC & AP 好﹐可是懂錶的人都知道Daytona's 4130 比另外兩隻好(technical aspect). 嘲笑

cal.4130一定勝過VC的FP嗎? 懇請指教

嗯~不錯﹐以下是 Dave Knoll 對這兩隻錶的發言. 有去過 TimeZone or TURF 的人都知道 Dave Knoll 對手錶的知識:

"Now it's gets more subjective: I happen to think that the new 4130 is simply one of the best mechanical chrono movements being produced today.

It's got all of the benefits and virtues of the Pigeut 1185, PLUS, it's got a free sprung balance connected to an overcoil terminated balance spring. Additionally, it utilizes about one-third less parts than the 1185 does....a real engineering feat that's good for both the owner/wearer and the service folks.

As is usual with any Rolex timepiece, it's a tough little watch with an equally tough little engine (it's only 6.5 mm high - not bad at all for a chrono movement). As you know, chronographs can be a little finicky, and most don't like to be banged around too much, but I have no fear with the 4130."

"The Daytona running the 4130 is a one of the best machines of its kind. Compare it to other high-end, stainless steel chronos and the 4130 powered Daytona outshines 'em all.

AP's Royal Oak chronos are running chrono modules piggybacked on the JLC 889...nice execution for sure (as are all AP products), but hardly an elegant solution if your looking for a rugged yet simple, easy to service chronograph.

VC's Overseas chrono shares a similar cachet with the Daytona, and while the Piguet engine that's running the VC is no slouch, it's not up to the engineering qualities of the 4130.

Breguet's Type 20 chronos are also in the running...and a fine watch they are. But there's simply no comparing the Lemaia chrono movements to the 4130......better looking for sure (show me a movement that ISN'T better looking than a Rolex movement) and more 'refined,' but once again old (though very, very good) technology that can't really approach the 4130 for innovation.

I'm pretty objective when it comes to evaluating watch brands and models, and Rolex certainly isn't at the top of my overall list of top brands....but I have to give credit where credit's due, and Rolex really came up with an all time winner with the 4130.

So, from the perspective of the 4130, the Daytona is certainly not overrated...not by a long shot."
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-03-28 09:38
引言回覆

watchnut 寫到:

嗯~不錯﹐以下是 Dave Knoll 對這兩隻錶的發言. 有去過 TimeZone or TURF 的人都知道 Dave Knoll 對手錶的知識:

"Now it's gets more subjective: I happen to think that the new 4130 is simply one of the best mechanical chrono movements being produced today.

It's got all of the benefits and virtues of the Pigeut 1185, PLUS, it's got a free sprung balance connected to an overcoil terminated balance spring. Additionally, it utilizes about one-third less parts than the 1185 does....a real engineering feat that's good for both the owner/wearer and the service folks.

As is usual with any Rolex timepiece, it's a tough little watch with an equally tough little engine (it's only 6.5 mm high - not bad at all for a chrono movement). As you know, chronographs can be a little finicky, and most don't like to be banged around too much, but I have no fear with the 4130."

"The Daytona running the 4130 is a one of the best machines of its kind. Compare it to other high-end, stainless steel chronos and the 4130 powered Daytona outshines 'em all.

AP's Royal Oak chronos are running chrono modules piggybacked on the JLC 889...nice execution for sure (as are all AP products), but hardly an elegant solution if your looking for a rugged yet simple, easy to service chronograph.

VC's Overseas chrono shares a similar cachet with the Daytona, and while the Piguet engine that's running the VC is no slouch, it's not up to the engineering qualities of the 4130.

Breguet's Type 20 chronos are also in the running...and a fine watch they are. But there's simply no comparing the Lemaia chrono movements to the 4130......better looking for sure (show me a movement that ISN'T better looking than a Rolex movement) and more 'refined,' but once again old (though very, very good) technology that can't really approach the 4130 for innovation.

I'm pretty objective when it comes to evaluating watch brands and models, and Rolex certainly isn't at the top of my overall list of top brands....but I have to give credit where credit's due, and Rolex really came up with an all time winner with the 4130.

So, from the perspective of the 4130, the Daytona is certainly not overrated...not by a long shot."

感謝分享,我會再注意看看有沒有其他的看法
Physiatrist
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-03-28 10:13
引言回覆

daytonayu 寫到:
按下計時紐,4130輕脆多了,歸零不曾出錯,FP較重手,歸零常出問題,令人捏把冷汗......幾位同時擁有二者的錶友,也持同樣見解...

我的感覺恰好相反,按下計時紐,FP要比4130輕脆不重手,歸零也不曾出錯過 眼睛轉啊轉
rick
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-03-28 12:27
引言回覆

Physiatrist 寫到:
daytonayu 寫到:
按下計時紐,4130輕脆多了,歸零不曾出錯,FP較重手,歸零常出問題,令人捏把冷汗......幾位同時擁有二者的錶友,也持同樣見解...

我的感覺恰好相反,按下計時紐,FP要比4130輕脆不重手,歸零也不曾出錯過 眼睛轉啊轉

FP的FLYBACK計時歸零常常會對不準12點整
wqz077
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-03-28 17:43
引言回覆

請問一個問題....4030和4130哪一個機芯較好....你們會選哪一種..我看2手店有賣...同樣價錢(30萬)
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共4頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔