不買Rolex 唯一的理由
前往頁面 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  下一頁
發表人 內容
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 11:21
引言回覆

小弟常常會有去買一枝Rolex 的想法. BB兄, LKK先輩說過的Rolex 的優點, 小弟都贊同, 使小弟冷靜下來的理由, 只有一個: Rolex 太容易撞錶.

班上有鬼老同學戴 Rolex Sub; 前幾天去辦事也碰到個戴 Rolex Sub的中東人(I guess it's a fake, 小弟不敢太接近觀察, 怕被打 害羞 ).
想一想, 在阿根廷, 巴西, 美國, 墨西哥, 希臘, 西班牙, 印尼, 中國.... 每天有數十萬的人欣賞著他們的Rolex , 數百萬的人計畫著要買一枝Rolex...... 小弟心都涼了一半.... 驚訝 驚訝 驚訝

小弟個人覺得, 和別人撞衫, 撞錶, 都不是什麼令人愉快的感覺...

Of course, 我知道, 我失去了很多戴好錶的機會.... 難過 難過 難過 難過
(也省了不少錢... 非常高興 )

wy02 在 星期二 2004-04-20 00:43 作了第 1 次修改
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 12:18
引言回覆

It took me some courage to respond to this thread and I want to say, I HAVE NO INTENTION TO START ANOTHER FIGHT HERE.

Anyway, I think someone mentioned it here that Rolex is the only brand has the most knowledgeable and the most shallow owners. I wholeheartedly agree.

I don't mind running into people who wear the same watch as mine. And I'll be honored to run into owners like BB, 852 and TED. However, I do mind running into those shallow owners who only want to show off their wealth or pretending that they are wealthy. I know it's none of my business, but unfortunately, I can't help but feeling it this way. So that's the major turn off for me.

Another thing is, I'm not a big fan of sports watches, and I enjoy looking at the movement, studying the complications and appreciating the fine craftmanship that each master watchmaker brings to the table. I, personally, don't feel that Rolex is comparable to other more "dressy" watch brands in this regard. However, this is comparing apples to oranges. Rolex is more durable and easier to service and it's probably more useful.

At the end this is all depends on what you are looking for.

My biggest problem is that I have a big mouth and I don't know how to keep it shut, so please excuse me. 害羞 害羞 害羞
Boris
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 12:22
引言回覆

看到有人和我戴一樣的錶,我只覺得:英雄所見略同.
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-13 12:24
引言回覆

我個人認為既然有那ㄇ多人買RPLEX>>>>那他一定有他ㄉ水準<<<
至於撞錶而言>>>可以換ㄍ想法>>>你們ㄉ眼光都相同>>>
哪就不會有岡尬ㄉ問題ㄌ>>>往好處想>>